The Daughter Of Scar

I was prowling around the streets of The Isle when I heard a blood-curdling scream

I was prowling around the streets of The Isle when I heard a blood-curdling scream. I ran to see what it was. I got to the location of the scream to see Harry about to hook one of my minions. "Oi!! What on Earth do you think you're doing?!" Harry whipped his head around to me. "This little scum tried to give me a bit of sass." I scoffed. "So you decided to hook  him. Wow Harry." I turned to the hyena-human hybrid, grabbed a bit of meat out of my bag and through it at him. "Now scatter!" I rolled my eyes as he pounced off. "Ugh, I'm surrounded by idiots." I said, rolling my eyes and rubbing my temples.

"Well sorry, Scarlet, but just because you were brought up with sass, doesn't mean not all of us like it!" I glared at him after he  said that. "You better watch yourself Hook." I turned on my paw and strutted off. I heard Harry groan back where I left him. He ran after me. "Listen, Scar, I'm sorry, I've had a bad day. Forgive me?" I smiled. "Fine, but sass me one more time mister, I'll kill you." I smiled sarcastically. He chuckled and walked with me back to the makeshift Pride Rock.