Already Gone-Sherlock

Requested by
LokiHiddlesConrad

Remember all the things we wanted

Now all our memories, they're haunted,

We were always meant to say goodbye

Even with our fists held high

It never would have worked out right

We were never meant for do or die,

"Sherlock!  I don't think this is a very good idea!"  You whisper-shouted to the genius consulting detective who was crouched down in front of you.

"Shh!"

You crossed your arms and huffed, causing a small billow of air to float up out of your mouth. You were freezing out in the cold night air of London.  You would have dressed warmer if Sherlock had let you but he almost literally dragged you out the door. You looked around you, not listening to Sherlock's earlier orders about staying still and silent. You just didn't want to be here. You were cold and tired and wanted pizza! 
You nearly missed Sherlock's signal to move forward and you scrambled to your feet, following after him. You both pressed yourselves against a building, trying to stay hidden in the shadows.

"Sherlock, are you ever going to tell me what exactly we are doing?"  You whispered.

"We're catching a criminal, obviously!"  He responded, glancing around.

You rolled your eyes, "Obviously."  You repeated.

"Come on." 

You stayed close behind the tall detective that was your boyfriend. You didn't want to get lost from him but that was exactly what happened when you got distracted.  A shadow had moved across from the two of you. You stopped where you were and stared to where it had stopped moving.
Curiosity taking the better of you, you inched forward. You watched carefully for any movement but nothing was happening. You got closer and closer. Then as you were standing about two feet away, you wondered if the shadow was watching you.  Soon the thought that something bad could happen popped to the front of your mind. But it was all too late.
The figure jumped out and stuck something inside your stomach. You gasped and stared at the masked figure. You didn't need to see what he did to you to know what it was. You'd been stabbed. He pulled the knife out and you dropped to the floor. Everything was blurry and everything sounded like it was miles away.

"Y/n!"  Someone shouted.

That was the last thing you remembered before you blacked out.

I didn't want us to burn out

I didn't come here to hurt you now

I can't stop

About two weeks later, you were out of the hospital and going back home. You were surprised and a little hurt when you found out that Sherlock didn't come to pick you up. You pushed that aside and got into the black car waiting for you. At least he sent Mycroft, you thought.
You shut the door and the driver pulled out onto the road. You stared out the window watching the buildings pass. You wondered what Sherlock was doing. Was he worrying about you?  Most likely.  Why didn't he pick you up?  Maybe working.  There were plenty more questions but you pushed them aside, choosing to ignore them. A few minutes later, the car pulled up at Baker Street.
You climbed out of the car and stared at the door. You took deep breaths and marched up to it and knocked.