A Strange War (Part 1)-Sherlock

Title Credit Goes To:
Alykat136

There was panic in the streets. People screaming, cars crashing, a giant, donut-shaped ship descended slowly towards the ground. Almost the entirety of New York seemed to be in uproar. Almost. Four, soon to be five, people stood against the new comers. Only two opponents faced the four heroes. Tony Stark, with his new nanotech suit, took on the larger of the two with the help of the fifteen year old, Peter Parker.
Doctor Stephen Strange struggled to fight against the other alien and his powers. The time stone that hung around the sorcerers neck was what they were after but he was not going to let them get it. The alien had tried to take the doctor by force but his handy-dandy cloak pulled him free. The alien magician was quite angered by this. Stark saw the sorcerer zip by and told Peter to follow after him. Peter caught the sorcerer with one of his webs after the cloak slipped off of him.
A beam caught them both, however. Peter suddenly seemed a little bit unsure about this all.

"'Mr. Stark, I'm getting beamed up!" He told the Iron Man.

The cloak of levitation, being as loyal as it was, started to follow them up the beam of light, but then paused. If you can say this about a cloak, an idea struck it. Quickly, the cloak zipped back down towards earth. It wizzed passed Stark and through into the New York Sanctum. From there it went through the portal to Kamar Taj and then proceeded through to the London Sanctum. 
It had a goal in mind. The cloak searched through the entirety of the sanctum but didn't find what it was looking for. The levitating cloak knew where it would head next though. It raced out the doors into the London streets. It took a sharp turn and nearly knocked over two people. They both whirled around and stared after it. The shorter of the two was the first to speak.

"Was that-"

"Yes, I believe it was." 

"Should we follow after it then?"  The army doctor asked.

The detective shrugged, "Well, we know where it's heading, now don't we, John." 

The duo then took off running, heading back to Baker Street. The cloak was a lot faster than them however and already had a head start. It reached the flat on Baker Street in no time and it zipped up the steps startling the poor landlady.
It saw the door and went full speed towards it. Y/n was inside and it needed to get her. The door was getting closer and closer and....BANG!

The loud noise made you jump causing you to nearly drop the teacup in your hand. Your heart pounded and you slowly walked into the living room. There were still quieter pounds on the door and you gulped. You made a shield with your magic and then used a magic rope to open the door. As soon as it was open wide enough, in flew a red blur. It then paused and floated in front of you. You gasped when you finally realized what it was. The cloak of levitation! 

You smiled, "Hey!"  You looked down the staircase, "Where's Stephen?"  You asked.

The cloak tried to explain what was going on but...well, since it was a cloak, it couldn't speak.

"Okay, okay, okay."  You said after a minute.  "I get that he's not here. Probably in trouble?"  You guessed.

The cloak moved up and down as a sign of yes. You clapped your hands together and then sighed.

"Alright, can we try charades to get it?"  You suggested.

The cloak paused and then went side to side as a no.  You threw your arms out to the side.