A Strange War (Part 5)-Sherlock

The plan didn't work....

As this thought struck you, chaos occurred all around. Everything started happening so fast. Thanos had flung Mantis away and Peter Parker rushed over to catch her before she hit the ground. The Titan kicked Drax off his leg, knocking Star-Lord and the new girl over as well. You snapped back to reality when you saw Thanos pull on Stephen's Crimson Bands and toss him away.  He then proceeded to swat away Tony.
Your mind was still spinning with numerous worrisome thoughts as Thanos turned to you next. He swung a punch at you, but you were quick enough to duck away from the blow. You created mandalas on each of your hands as you prepared to block the next hit. Out of the corner of his eye, Thanos noticed the Guardians getting back up, so he sent a pulse of purple energy towards them which knocked them unconscious.
As he did this, you looked at his arm. The flesh was exposed above the gauntlet!  An idea struck you at that moment and you created swords in your hands. If you could cut his arm off, you could get the gauntlet.  You swung your sword at him, aiming for his chest to distract him. He grabbed that blade and snapped it. You weren't phased though and quickly aimed for his upper arm. You came inches away from chopping off his arm when the Mad Titan activated the power stone and blocked the sword.
You gasped and looked up at him in fear. He pulled his other hand back and smacked you aside. The impact with the ground was enough to knock the air out of you. For a moment, you tried to push yourself back up, but everything was spinning so much that you eventually blacked out.
*
*
*
When you awoke not long after, you found yourself high above the ground. You let out a yelp but then quickly realized that you were being held up by webs. You noticed that the planet now looked even more destroyed and you wondered what had happened while you were unconscious.
You glanced around and saw the others were also being upheld by webs and finally you found Spider-Man. A brief smile appeared on your lips, but your attention was quickly drawn back to what was happening. It didn't take long to spot where Thanos was, seeing as he was fighting Stephen.
You hoped that Stephen would be the one to come out of this successful...but hope didn't seem to be on your side today. After Stephen tried to use a spell that created copies of himself, all of them wrapping their magic cords around Thanos, the Titan used the gauntlet to destroy the duplicates and hit the real Stephen. Then he used the Reality and Space stone to pull Strange towards him.

"No!" You shouted.

You created a sword and cut the web that held you in the air. You gasped as the gravity suddenly kicked in and you fell towards the ground. You created a mandala in front of you and pushed off of it before you hit the ground, thereby landing on your feet. You ran towards Thanos and Stephen as the Titan crushed the Eye of Agamotto. He let the broken pieces fall to the ground.

"A fake." He said with a smirk.

He then threw Stephen to the side hard enough to knock him out. You noticed Tony flying back in so you rushed over to make sure Stephen was alright. You dropped to your knees beside him.

"Stephen!" You said while shaking him.

You glanced over to where Tony was battling Thanos. Tony was using his nanotech to create different weapons to use against the mighty Titan. You continued to shake Stephen's shoulder.

"Come on! Get up!" You urged through gritted teeth.

You were contemplating whether or not you should go and help Tony, but he seemed to have things under control for the time being. You glanced around to see if anyone else was conscious. You had absolutely no idea where Parker had gone either. You were about to try some sort of brutal force to wake Strange up when you heard something. A cry of pain.
You looked back to where Tony had been fighting Thanos and saw that there was a piece of his own nanotech in Thanos' hand. This sharp blade was stabbed right into Tony's left side. Your eyes went wide and you were on your feet in an instant, shouting out his name.