Your back..!

Dice p.o.v

I was purring brightly in my sleep , I yawned and saw that I was in the devils bed, I purred and rolled over to see a dead asleep devil , I walked out of the room with a shirt and my under wear , it wasn't ready to open , but I heard 3 slow knocks at the back door , I turned and walked down and waited , this time the knocks we're quicker but it was only 3 , I opened the door and saw..Lauren's , I gasped and wrapped him in my arms , I kissed his cheek and took him inside , he was so cold! That's weird..it's so hot outside since it's he'll he snuggled in my arms , he had new clothes but they were dirty and torn, I haven't seen him in like 4 months! , he hung onto me  like a baby would do a mom and I snuggled him , "Lauren..the devil will freak if he sees you" I look at his face and I see tear stains "but I want to stay with you" he looked down and I nodded , he's voice was so shy and soft , I picked him up and carried him into my room and open my closet door , it was like a small bedroom , I smiled at him "this will be room.. I'll just have to move some stuff out and then move some stuff in "l-like a b-bed?"I kiss his head "yes...that's gonna be hard without the devil noticing..but I'll manage it! Just stay in here..hold on.." I grab some pillows and a fluffy blanket "here honey." I blow a kiss and close the door , I walk out my door and back into the devils room. "Hey sugar" "what were you doing?" I whimper and walk over "I just wanna.." "do you want to work today?" "No...not really" "alright..go put out a sign that says 'closed for today'" I nod and about 15 minutes later come back he had his blankets pushed back and holds me close "Lucy.." he growls and I shiver "don't call me that" "okay baby~ well I have something to tell you.." I pause and I feel him kiss me "what"

Sorry for the short chap!