Another baby!

(Thank y'all for all the ideas!!!! And Anna I'll do yours in the next chap *wink* )

Dice p.o.v
He was laying down in a relaxed position when he felt a little nudge from inside of his stomach , he lifted an eyebrow and softly put his hand on his tum tum. He waited , about 15 minutes later he felt another nudge "m-maybe it's my food digesting.." he felt an even stronger nudge and he gasped! He went to the bathroom and opened the small cabinet where all the pills and shaving cream and shit were , he didn't see a pregnancy test so he whimpered "if I'm gonna test myself I want to surprise my love." He walked out of the bathroom and began to get ready , he noticed that he didn't have a bump of even thing , he smiled and put on his clothes , he walked over to the door and walked down the steps , this time instead of hurrying he went slow , he didn't want to fall if this was really a baby , he kept feeling little nudges here and there and he couldn't help but to smile, he knew that it was a baby he just wanted to be sure it was , when he purchased a pregnancy test he saw Cuphead again and he was playing with bendy , he smiled "maybe if the devil has some mercy on him..maybe it won't be bad" he took the preg test and as he was walking away he heard the lady scoff at him , he just smirked and ignored her , when he finally got back to the casino he was out of breath , he entered and noticed no one was there "hello?" No sign of any of the workers nor the devil , he hid the test and walked upstairs before locking the front door , he opened the devils office door that was located up stairs and saw the devil pacing back and forth "honey~?" He was swaying his hips as he walked over , he always could put devil in a sweet way , he gently stroked devils chest as he stood on his tippy toes and kiss him he felt the devils hands wrap around his waist and pull him close , he heard growling coming from Dev "honey plum~ why so angry~?" He was rubbing devils chest more when he felt devil set him down "your mother stole a lot of my money. So I sent out Bendy and every one to find her and bring my money back. And if they find her that person that did gets to keep a fraction of that money" "that doesn't seem like a lot...what's a fraction?" "6,037" my eyes widen and I kiss him I hate when he gets like this "hold on honey I have to go to the bathroom" I can't wait to see if I'm prego! I walk into the bathroom and close the door...time to see if it's true oh I really hope it is! I took the test out of the packaging and tried to take the top off so I could ya know...pee on it. To me it's kinda weird how we have to do that. I understand for woman because the baby is located in the uterus but I don't have one. So...how would! You know what. I'm not gonna think to hard on it , I do my thing and wait..my hands are shaking I'm so nervous..I gulped as I opened my eyes to see what it read and I paused shocked at the result I couldn't believe it...I'm pregnant...again...I blushed and gasped "BABY!" I ran out side and giggled "baby I'm pregnant!" "What?" I threw the test at him and he picked it up , my eyes had tears in them "your really.." he gripped onto him and swung me around I felt his lips land on mine and I accepted his sweet kiss "mmm~" his hands stroked my baby and I couldn't get enough of his kisses , I smiled at him "baby Bendy is gonna have a brother~"