Y-you do love me?

I was putting my suitcase back when I heard a knock "come in" the devil opened the door and walked in , he walked over and slid his hands down my waist and I purred with Delight but on the other hand ; I could let him rub up on me...I'll be labeled as his play toy "stop that~" he kissed my shoulder roughly and rubbed my stomach "devil..I said we weren't gonna be a thing right now!" He rubbed my tush and didn't answer "Devil." He looked into my eyes and handed me a book. "Oh?" "To let you understand why I did all those things honey bunch~" he leaned in for a kiss and I leaned back , I felt a strong hand push me forward and made me lock lips , I blushed and pushed away but he is too strong , after 3 seconds I was jelly at his fingers , I kissed back harder and harder I don't know why but my body can't say "no" to him...only my mouth can he chuckled as he saw me starting to enjoy the 'make out session' he leaned back and saw my expression I don't know what it was , but his tail shot up , he grabbed my tush and kissed all over my lips , I enjoyed how sweet and soft his delightful kisses were  "yep~ your gonna wanna read that book" i nodded and crawled onto the bed and held the book "demon babies?" He nodded and kissed my forehead "alright..leave Lucy~" "don't call me that" I frowned and nodded after he left I began to read , I read the whole book for 2 hours and I looked up in amazement "he was doing this...because he had too~" I still was angry about the Lauren's thing but....I don't need a stranger to be my child! I ran out and into his office , when he turned around I tackled him and nuzzles to his chest , he hit the ground with a thud , I felt him kiss my head and I was purring like a pleased cat "oh honey! I hate you!" I was all curled up in his arms , he rubs my fanny and smirks "you wanna re group our baby~?" I blush "how do you do that?" It didn't say how in the book "we have to make love~" I blush "no." I cuddled to his chest "the baby can wait" "it really can't" I looked up "what do you mean?" "It can't survive if we don't make love within 42 hours" I frown and slowly take off my belt "make it quick" he pinned me down and bit my lips ; I felt him yank off my pants and was already in position "babe!" He looked up "what?" "He gentle with me you ass!" I slapped his face gently and he bit my hand softly , I felt him lift up my tush , I was purring from all the soft moments I felt him licking and biting my back , I squeak every time he bit me , "g-get it over with." In my head I was screaming at my heart for falling in love with the ruler of hell.
The devils p.o.v (yep!)
I was rubbing dices sides and grinding against his entrance , earning sweet and soft moans of want , I kept on kissing his back and biting it as well. I teased his entrance when I heard him say "g-get it over with" I blushed and knew he wanted me , I can tell...and I can read body language I slowly entered him and saw his head shoot up and his back  arched I chuckled "greedy huh?" I heard him whine and i entered my whole length inside him , he was whining and gripping the carpet , I lifted up his tush more and slide in to make my manhood to hit his g-spot (men have g spots , I KNOW ROGHT) I heard him squeal with an adorable whimper right after , he nodded and I began to ram in harder , he moaned out in lust and spread his legs "so you do want me~?" He nodded and I felt my pride go up , I  pounded against his g spot and earned moans and gasps here and there , I felt his hole get tighter , meaning he wanted to ' release' , I whispered something in his ear and he came to what I had said , he wiggled around as I tried to cum inside him , he was wiggling so much "stop." He whimpered and I released after 3 minutes , I picked him up and laid him on my bed , I bent over and kissed his tummy "I can hear it re grouping~" "why the fuck are demon babies so weird" "because their special~"

(Guess what he said to dice ;3 I'll tell you in the next chap! Bye!)