Getting bendy ready

I was washing Bendy in the sink , he's to little for the tub  and I heard him make an adorable noise , when I looked at him , he acted like nothing happened? I kissed his head , and resumed once I was done shampooing his head , I let the warm water pour on his head , once he was nice and clean , I picked him up and wrapped him like a burrito in the devils softest towel (his favorite) I smelled something sweet...like the devil was cooking something....yummy?? I purred and walked out with my little burrito in hand , I kept hearing my little Bendy making adorable noises , I kissed him once more and he smiled at me. My feet were touching the hard , cold ground of the upstairs casino area . I open the door that was leading to the devils office and I for the first time saw him putting on a suit , Ive seen him wear a suit...but not put it on...it looked so snug on him , he was doing his tie when he turned his head to face me "love?" My cheeks warmed up with a lavender glow "...I'm..trying to find something cute for Bendy to wear!" He pointed his finger at the changing...station "oh devil~!you got one for me!" I walked over with a joyful step and placed Bendy on it , as I was putting lil Bendy In his diaper (I don't know why but I felt weird saying that, like I can right smut but it's awkward for me to say diaper..) he was giggling after I had it set , as I went to reach for him he let out a giggle that made my heart skip~! "I'm so happy your daddy and me had you~! Your so adorable!" I felt a strong hand wrap around my waist "like you~?" I felt that shimmer go to my face again and I giggled before pushing him away "baby~ you look so nice in your suit..don't crinkle it~" he just let out a low chuckle before kissing my cheek"hurry up now babe..it's 12:30..I said we'd get there at 1:00" after he lift to go close up I stared at Bendy "bendy...I'm gonna tell you a secret...I hate my parents and my siblings..I don't even know how he got in touch with them. And I've said before I've hated them!" He just stares at me with a soft look before opening his mouth "m-m...ma!" I pause and stare at him "what...? Your only 3 weeks old!" "Ma!...MAMA!" I felt warm tears flood my eyes and my vision got blurry to the all the tears and I wrapped him in my arms and brought Bendy to my chest "mama! Mama! Mama!" He said it over and over again , I kissed his little head and smiled "oh Bendy! I'm the happiest person in the world!" I snuggled him as I got him his outfit , it was a cute black onesie with a red heart , when you put the hood on it has little horns on it! I giggled and set him on the bed , I go threw my clothes and pick out the dress I wanted to wear but then...I saw a super cute crop top sweater! I looked around before grabbing some jeans and slipped them on , they were black of course and I put a black tank top on and then the dark purple crop top sweater , I put some purple kitten heels on and grabbed Bendy .... I heard the devil yell out to me "ITS TIME TO GO!"