1.

The nightmares were back.

She knew the symptoms quite alright.perspiration, sweaty-palms,heart palpitations,panic attacks,nausea.
She just knew it all. How could she not know it;when she fought hard to overcome it for five years?Why are they back anyway?What could have triggered them?

Does she need to make a trip to the hospital?Maybe a jog would be better. That's it!She was going for a jog.

The cold air hit her face with a full force. Her tracksuit did nothing to shied her and she couldn't stop shivering. She knew  she couldn't run from this. She had to be strong. There was no one to protect her. With a determined mind,she plugged in her headset and set a pace.
She had hardly ran thirty meters when she began to feel the burn in her thighs.

She checked her wristwatch and realized she had just two hours to get to work. Since it was a new job and she didn't want to screw it up,she headed back home to get prepared.

This was her dream job. To put it correctly, it was her mother's. Since she didn't have a dream of her own, she made it hers. She felt nervous,like something would go wrong.she started counting from one thousand backwards until she got to her destination.

She practically ran to the elevator and had to wait five minutes before it finally came. She was going to be working in a big company. One of the biggest technology company in the country and she didn't know what to feel. When the elevator came,she hopped in and pressed on the fifteenth floor,the very last floor. Leaning back on the wall,she occupied her mind with fantasies of her new job until a ding brought her back from her reverie.

SHE FROZE!!!