2.

Dedicated to userpraise for being the first to like my book.you totally made my day.

She didn't have friends for a reason. She never wanted to feel lonely. She didn'twant to feel rejected. Everyone ended up leaving,so she never got herself attached. Her dad left because he wasn't ready to be a dad,her grandparents abandoned them because they felt was a disgrace,her mom died after she got admitted to college. She survived on her own,and that was what she was still trying to do. SURVIVING!!!

Taking five steps forward,she paused and took proper care looking around her. It looked chaotic. Everyone seemed to be frantic rush. There was collision and voices upon voices. She couldn't comprehend the situation.

"JUST GET IT DONE OR CONSIDER YOURSELF FIRED!"

This time,everyone froze. "At least this one hasn't been fired yet",someone spoke."Thank God he is getting a new assistant, I don't know if I can survive another day of his ridiculous mood swings".

She gulped fearfully. She was that assistant. Is this what she was going to be going through?. Damn!why did she have to need a job this bad?she could just quit,but she knew she couldn't. She was just going to live through this nightmare like always.

She finally summoned up courage and walked up to the nearest person." Hey,I'm calista and I need you to show me to the boss's office ".

" Hi,I'm Edward, and I'm guessing you are the new assistant ".

'You guessed right,that's me".

" Come,follow me".Edward kept making light conversations,maybe to distract me - I wouldn't know- but they weren't working. I had to count a hundred backwards to calm myself.

'Here we are,good luck",and with that,he turned around and left.I knocked twice and entered and guess what I saw.You guessed wrong. He was a freaking god.He looked too young to be a freaking CEO.His kind of beauty should be illegal.And here he stood,in all his amazing glory,staring down at her like she just dropped from an unknown planet. That broke the spell for her.She shouldn't be staring, she should be talking

"Are you done ogling me,or should I give you more time?".

-----

A/N
Let me start by saying a big thank you for choosing this book.Don't forget to vote,comment and share this book with your friends.

-----