Chapter 1

"Where's my money!" Jax yelled pushing a boy to the lockers. "I forgot it I'll bring it tomorrow, please just don't hurt me" The little boy said trembling in fear.

"I'm sorry but you leave me no choice but to teach you a lesson kid" Jax said calmly towering over the boy trying to appear as big as possible even though he's only 5'9. Then Jax makes his hand into a fist and goes to punch the kid but just as he's about to hit him the boy ducks down causing Jax's fist to come into contact with the lockers. "God damn it!" Jax yells out in pain That's my throwing hand you little fuck!" Jax yelled even more pissed off than before

"I swear to god I'm going to kill you kid" Jax said brushing his white hair to the side out of frustration "No please don't I'm sorry" the kid said starting to sob. "It's too late for that" Jax starts to punch the kid in the face making each punch hurt more than the other and then soon the kid had enough collapsed on the ground bawling his eyes out.

"Get up kid you're fine" Jax said but the kid did nothing but stay on the ground crying "I said to get up God damn it" Jax yelled grabbing the kid by his brown hair lifting him up so that they are eye to eye. Jax looks at the crying kid and all he saw was a face that was bleeding all over the place mixed in with all of his tears. "Pathetic" That's all Jax said while keeping a straight face. "Just remember to bring my money tomorrow, you got it?" Jax told the sobbing kid. All the kid did was give him a weak nod. "Good" Jax said throwing him back on the ground walking away.

"Jax!" Someone yelled trying to get his attention. Jax turns around to see his football coach. "Oh, hey coach" Jax said in a monotone voice "Hey coach is that all you have to say! Why are you not in class and why is this the kid laying on the floor?!" Coach Nelson yelled

"Oh well I was taking a bathroom break when I found this kid on the floor who just of tripped and fell and I was just about to help him, coach." Jax said trying to defend himself. "Stop lying Jax we all know that's bullshit. You need to stop fighting people I can't protect you forever" Coach Nelson said trying to reason with him

"You don't need to defend me" Jax said "Yes I do and meet me in my office during lunch . We can discuss this later, but first I need to take him to the nurse and Jax please go back to class" Coach Nelson said begging Jax as he picked up the kid  to carry him to the nurse's office. "Ok" Jax said walking away towards his class.

As he got to the door he just opened it and walked in the class. "Hey Jax, why are you 20 minutes late?" Mrs. Whitlock asked "Oh I'm sorry for the inconvenience  ma'am I felt sick so I was in the bathroom for awhile" He said to the teacher with a slight smile. "Oh ok then I'm sorry that you felt sick. Do you need to go home" she asked worried about her students health "No ma'am I feel a lot better now that I got it out of my system, but thanks for concern." Jax said still smiling. "I'm glad you're feeling well you can go ahead and go to your seat Jax." Mrs. Whitlock said.

Jax nodded and headed for his seat. While he was walking to his seat people were whispering saying that either he was having a sex, smoking, or fighting someone. He sat down at his desk at the back of classroom and everyone stopped staring at him and started paying attention to the teacher that was talking about trigonometry. But one person kept staring at him and that was Jack. Jack was giving Jax the death stare and Jax just gave him a sly smirk.