Chapter 3

Jax's P.O.V

"Now it's my turn" I said with an evil grin on my face while I pushed him into the lockers behind him. But he was quick to get right up in my face, but I didn't hesitate to strike back so I clenched my fist and hit him with my left hook making him stumble back into the lockers falling on his butt. I walk up where he was, I was towering over him, I grabbed his shirt to pull him up to his feet. I looked at him in withdisgust, his eye was swollen from where I hit him. "You disgust me Jack" I told him shaking my head "Just stay out of my way" I was getting ready to punch him when both of his friends interfered pushing me away from Jack. "Back the fuck off!" "Did you just push me? How dare you fucking touch me! You little piece of shit did I not kick your friend's ass the other day!!! Do you really want to be next?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, my face turning red until professor bitch stepped in. "What is going on here gentlemen" she asked raising here left eyebrow up. "Well to be honest with you Ms. Wexter I was just walking in the hallway when out of no where crazy Jack and his crew jumped me so I was just defending myself." I said with an innocent look on my face. "I don't believes you you've always been troublemaker so Jax you're going to the principle's office and the rest of you boys take Jack to the nurses office."
Time Skip To Jack at The Nurses Office
"There you go all better" the Nurse said finishing putting the bandages on my face. "Thank you for the help" "Hey while I've got you here, are you going to tryout for the football team this year I'd love to see you play again" "I don't really know" I replied "Come on you're really good I'd rather watch you instead of that cocky boy Jax." "Yeah it's just I don't really care about football anymore. I said shaking my head getting up from the examination table. "Please someone needs to put that kid in his place and if anybody can do it it's you." The nurse said with a smile. "You know what? I might tryout this year, thanks for the encouragement" I said smiling. I can finally get back at Jax my taking the starting spot as QB on the football team. Boy would that piss him off. "One more thing Jack" "What is it?" "The examinations to see if you're an alpha, beta, or an omega is in a couple weeks so make sure you stay healthy." "I will thanks for the reminder" I said as I stepped out of the nurse's office. I was walking down the halls until I came in front of the room I wanted to enter... Coach Nelson's office.

Jax's P.O.V OUTSIDE IN HIS CAR
Fuck that shit, there is now way in hell I'm going to the principles office. It's not like I give a shit about school anyway. All I care about is football, football has been my whole life. I've already started to get offers from OU, UF, UT, and Ohio State. People say I remind them of Johnny Manziel because I have the same amount of talent as him, but just like him people think I party too much or that I'm too cocky. But who can blame me? If you're basically a god at the sport you do why not be cocky? After I finished thinking to myself I decided just to leave school for the day. I plugged in my phone to the AUX and started to play Codeine Dreaming by Kodak Black. I check my mirrors one more time before I put the car in reverse and pull out the parking lot.

That's it sorry for this shitty chapter I just wanted to post something up. I just wanted to give a little more background. Trust me the story is about to get really interesting.