Classes

I woke up with a huge headache. Today is the day with real classes. Lucy if you thought yesterday was bad, just you wait. I had Fingering for 1st period. That lasted and hour. Then I had math. Then Sex Ed. Then the rest of the day was free period. We could go to the mall or go out to eat but we had to be with our partners the entire time. Apparently we have video cameras in each of our classes. The person who engages the most wins a huge medal and a bunch of money or something. Weird. Okay Lucy. You can do this. It's not that bad. Let's just hope you don't have to have sex your first day.

"Good Morning Lucy

"Save it Bennigan

"Geez. What's up your panties?

"Nothing. I'm in a bad mood.

"You can tell me about it

I had to lie. I couldn't say I didn't like him and I hated this school.

"I am in a fight with my boyfriend

"Your b-boyfriend

"Ya. He's not doing so well with this whole long distance relationship

" I thought you said you walk here. That your close

"Ya but he lives in California. He's visiting his sister.

"Sure

"Really! Well you don't need to worry about it. What classes do you have?

"Fingering, then Sex Ed. Then math

"Oh. I have fingering, math, then sex ed. Boring

"Well maybe we'll be partners in fingering

He winked and grabbed his sweatshirt and left. That was crazy. Does he have a girlfriend? He's really cute and if he didn't i wou- Lucy stop. He's not your type. He's a slut. Everyone at this school is. Just get through fingering without any problems. Please. It. Should be easy. Please get partnered with someone else. Please let them NOT be a slut. Please let them be nice and care. Okay. That's too much to ask. Please not have them have to lay me in the first 5 minutes of class. Okay. The bells ringing. We should go now. I mean I should go now. I talk to much.