💎Chapter 1💎

💎Once Upon A Time💎

Once upon a time ... There were a king and a queen ruled over the lands and always won the war for long centuries, the king throne has passed over to there little one to let them replace there fathers or mother's throne to become a king and Queen in this kingdom ' Emberone mobiana '.

And the presents, The King throne has passed to his intelligence son ' King Jules ' and married a beautiful woman ' Queen Aleena ' belong to Ghalaxue Parrondin land and Had 3 Children.

It was a very early morning, the small prince keeps running around in the hallway with the maid and sometimes the maids read him some fairy tale stories or cooked him some late breakfast. he's been an energetic young prince since his 10th birthday has arrived and he always loves going outside the castle riding horses and stuff.

Each time he grew up the more handsome he is, and he's a very sneaky boy sometimes when it comes to his freedom just to sneak out of the castle they called 'home' and ran into the dark forest nearby.

His name is ' Prince sonic ' but the kingdom prefer to call him ' Blue Snow ' it because this kingdom usually had winter falling blue snow and its fit the prince perfectly with his personality.

And he had 2 older siblings that are about to be a throne to become a king and queen, but they both just need more training, time and practice and about that, both had to wait for 4-5 more years to become one and replace they, royal parents.

One is a princess name ' Sonia ' or ' Amethyst '

And the oldest of all the 2 is ' Manic ' or

' Manton '

Sonia is a very sassy classical princess who can beat the living out of any girls with words, she likes playing with animals and has an obsession

Over her one and only prince, she has been falling for!

Prince ' Maiden journey Haston ' kingdom of Saxton gandburmia and her favorite, they both barely see each other cause the prince has a lot of things to do and learn.

Manic is a very kind gentleman who loves to dance with a beautiful witch name Princess ' Adina stork waste ' kingdom of Fairy Land and wicked Sweetland.

( sounds like Weed land to me x, D)

Blue snow doesn't interest in that lovey-dovey stuff a lot like he older siblings dose or maybe he never had one true love before , all he loves is Boooookkkkkkssssssss, of course , he loves to read a story about an adventurous mouse name Petenom on a journey to find a Handsome prince for the hope of his goddess mother to take the prince hand in true love and that's gay AF cuz he is Gay and nobody knows about it, at least his sister dose but she promise not to tell anyone , she almost know everything about her little brother secrets and as always she would never break a single promise with her young little brother.

( she's also the one who show the book to him )

One night lil Blue snow ( sonic )has already plan to escaped the castle as he wore his red cape and took his new woody sword and ran out of his room quietly not to disturb everybody in the castle , he ran down the hallway as he's trying to avoid the creepy portraits of his scary dead family member and then creep in to the kitchen to steal some delicious French cookies in a jar on the table , he took one and eat it , but he isn't satisfied so he took another one and another one and another one ! And so enough he took the cookie jar that still had some more cookies left inside and ran out of the kitchen.

He sneaks into a barn filled with warhorse sleeping and snoring peacefully and he accidentally stomps on a stick, 'i'm so dead .' he thought pinning his ear down.