⬛💀Chapter 6💀⬛

💎👑💎

It's been a while the two lovebirds meet up. But today is different, Today is the day...

👑

.The prince 12th birthday.
=\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/=

.MAY I PRESENT YOU.

"ONCE UPON A DREAM"

"CHAPTER 6: Welcome H O M E"

art: 1 "Mommy Letter"
-------------------------------------------

Normal P.O.V❄❄❄

What does it feel like waking up in cold seasons?
Your right, its freezing and chilling.
The young prince still nuzzling under his big soft warm blanket to prevent from the cold with warm flaming cabin across his new big chamber room. And suddenly soft yet loud knocks on his chamber door waking him up from his '5 minutes more slumber', if he doesn't get up and open the door, the dandy knock will continue and he knew well who that person behind the door. Without any other option
He grabs his big royal blanket and walks to open the door revealed it truly is what the prince expect. Amy Rose give him a sweet morning glossy smile, her pink short hair was longer than before, her beautiful jades eyes shine like it an actual natural gem, her words slip out other soft lips with a dandy toned.

"Good morning my Prince, your royal siblings are waiting for you for breakfast. So, please be quick and Happy 12th Birthday my prince" the 11th-year old bowed gracefully, smiling happily at him. The prince wasn't so annoyed by her anymore they actually become good friends, we most likely become more mature when we grew up and we are developing and experiencing our feelings ( also our shitty life ). Being a teenager is pretty tough but okay at the same time, we just need some time to heal our self so it won't affect others and your own personal life.

"Thank you for my sibling's invitation Amy, how was Snowflake? She's good?" The prince question.
"Shes alright your highness, now without further ado! Let's get you dressed" Amy smirk than snap her finger and randomly or should I say magically appear 3 older yet young lovely looking maidens behind her rushed inside closing the chamber door smile proudly and walks away letting the 3 other maidens helps the prince get dressed.

About minutes later

"Oh, my! Look at what you did Sister! You smudge his lips! Now we going to whip it off again!" Said The elder one, gently whipping off the messy chapstick on the prince soft lips like a makeup professional she is.

"At least it wasn't all over his cheek and chin sister. It would be something much worst" said the youngest one, combing the prince spiky messy morning quill into a fancy soft one.

"It's, not the time to fight ladies, we gotta get the prince ready, and oh I can't wait to see our queen and king arrived home on. our little snow prince birthday" said the middle one preparing the prince outfit for the day, the three young maids start debating about such things that the prince can't focus reading his French lessons. And that thing the ladies were debating about is the prince future bride, he is disgusted and annoyed, he breathes calmly trying to ignore the maidens conversation but it doesn't work, he tries to speak but the maidens interrupt him, telling him that things are almost ready for him.
While the two older maidens fighting over picking the perfect color of the prince outfit, the youngest one ask him still brushing his wonderful quill."Your Highness, may I ask u one question? do you like Amy? As what to u?"