🕸Chapter 10🕸

Not too long after my sister having an argument with my little brother besides mocking. I just glad they didn't have a food fight like when I was little with Sonia it wasn't so long after cooperates with some feelings insides us, we all suffer in a war filled mind in silence, we all need to go through this and we aren't leaving each other's behind.

"Can I come in?" My chamber door swings open after I said "yes you can."

"Good evening sister, what are you up too?" I turn my head to greet Sonia. She is wearing a blue night gown that has a black bow ties around her waist; Sonia smiles and walks in my chamber closing the door behind her gently.

"We need to talk" as she said, her smile fades into a serious look showing her brows are crossing a little.

"Have a seat," I said pointing to a chair that is between where I sit with my wooden desk.

"What's the matter?" I asked watching her pulling her chair over next to me, she's about to sit until my letters got her attention like a crow just saw it's dead prey on the ground.

"Who are you writing too?" "Princess Adina"

"What for?" "It's my privacy,"I continued, she silenced and sits down giving me a calm look, in her eyes, I see fear and guilt with a poker face on cover.

"Manic, are you afraid of picturing our 'father' doing something to our sonic when we are gone?"

"What do you mean by 'gone? I asked lifting one side of my brow in my confused expression, Sonia grabbed my right hand making a clap sound and squeeze it lightly.

"By 'gone' I meant about our 'after the crowning ' ceremony where we both have to marry someone to become crowned with someone to be by our side and moved to another kingdom in another land. That means Sonic and mom are going to stick with that old bastard until our little brother become king himself crowning that bastard throne, unfortunately he wouldn't let that happen since he is an absolutely greedy BASTARD Mother fucker. "

"SONIA, calm down I don't like hearing you curse, now can you continue without cursing but you can call our dad a greedy bastard or any bastard you want because that actually fits him." I snorted unseriously with our conversation.

"Alright, I just need some air my lungs is tiring from me cursing too much tonight," said Sonia, using my letters as her fans, I wouldn't mind her using it as her 'fan' just as long as she won't find out what I'm writing about.

"Could you please continue, I need to sleep soon" I implied her, folding my hands on my chest.

"Anyways, we need a plan to save our brother and we can't let him stay with that bastard AND" Sonia stop to sound of the door knock we both looked at each other in panic, I point my finger to my bed and tell her" Sonia hide under my bed QUICK!" I quietly whisper; she replied back with a nod and silently crawl under my bed. As she did hiding, I stood out of my chair to open the door...

It's our father, standing tall looking like a mad man with his sleeps night uncombed beard, tired ruby eyes and heavy golden rings still wore on his big kingly hands dirty with dry blood blend with dirt from hunting from the noon.

" What are you doing in this late of night, Manic? he asked.

"Writing my future preparation for my presentations of my crowning, father, and what brings you here to knock on my door in this middle of the night?" I stood frond of him leaning my body against my door side walls with my teenage attitudes folding up on my sleeve , butter expression and with tired eyes with one raising brows.

"Checking on you because I won't let you stand until midnight or I'll make you stand all night till the sunrise for 7 days." He spit his venomous threatening message trying to feared me but that doesn't amused me.

"Is that how you ganna treat your foot steps to become king?"

"Depends whether they want to keep their ears or not, now go to bed" he demands still waiting to see if I listen to his commands, with that, I hesitate and walk to my bed with my eye rolling as I reach my bed I turn back and look at him," aren't you going now?" I asked.

"Not until you are in bed" " please go now"

"I said NOT UNTIL" "OKAY OKAY sheesh,"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" "Please father I need my sleep now" I didn't get to finish my sentence then he stumble into my room grabbing my neck then lift me upper to his height, I couldn't take a breath by his cold hands! FUCK I CANT EVEN HOLD MY BREATH THAT LONG,.

"You better not speak to me like that again!"He shouted and throws me across my room that I hit the solid wall with my back luckily it wasn't my head, I slowly stood up strongly until someone came in my room. It's my mother.

"What did you DO TO HIM?!" She screams in terror running to give me a safe warm hug from her loving arms I hugged her back telling her that I'm alright. And I took a small glance at Sonia under my bed still hiding and keeping her breathing quiet in terror.

I lip to sync her "it's okay I'm alright."

My father point his finger at me shouting " DONT YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN" then walks away from my room to his chamber 'Crazy asshole' I murmured under my breath with my mother, who still having me in her arms crying in tears apologizing repeatedly, such soft mother's emotion such a small bird she is, I give her a kiss on the chick to show that I won't hate her for this fault feelings because of my dad. It's his actions and character after all.

"Is your head okay my dear baby," she whispered in worrisome shaking hands and eyeing.

" I'm alright mom, I'm strong than ever now and I won't let that bastard hurt you too, you became so pale after these years mothers. You should care about yourself too"

"Oh my dear, it's my responsibility to keep him from hurting you all! Now let me check your head and back " she checked as she quickly turn be around spinning my head to another side. I looked at Sonia, seeing her worried looked mocking her head to the dear giving me a sign for me to take mom out and back to her room knowing dad isn't there since they both have separated room.

"Oh dear there is a small bruise" mom said, giving it a rub were it located in the middle of my spine.

"I can treat it myself mom, you should go to bed, plz, I begged you mother" I give my mother my old puppy dog eyes with a small smile , mom listened give me a kiss on my forehead well, it's act not the last, I received another kiss on both of my cheek and my nose. 'This is too much dear god' I thought to myself seeing Sonia giggles quietly.

Mom stood up and walked to the door closing it slowly and gentle until I give her a respectful nod and a 'good night '.

After that Sonia let out her breath loud as the wind.

"Geez that sounds terrifying from you"

"Yeah it is! You could die by just that throw"

"Yeah you were right, I should use my manner more than my emotions," I said, sat back to my chair that is for some reason one the legs is a little broken.

"Even the fuckin chair can't even hold on to your 'no manner's ass" Sonia jokingly snorted.

"Hey! How dare of you! My ass is gOAL unlike your small ass baby apple boobs," I replied with my foot on my desk and hands up my back head.

"YOU RUDE ASS " she laughed madly to the floor then I fell to the ground sharing laughs.

"Oh god damn, that was some reaction time"

T̤̈B̤̈C̤̈
---------------------------------

��(1402words)
��Date:ẅ̤ë̤d̤̈.3r̤̈d̤̈.2019����[Ḧ̤Ä̤P̤̈P̤̈Ÿ̤ K̤̈Ḧ̤M̤̈Ë̤R̤̈ N̤̈Ë̤Ẅ̤ Ÿ̤Ë̤Ä̤R̤̈](УЄΑЯ
σF ΡΙGЅ)
—————follow me on social media:
IG:GloomGalaxySky
Tweeter:GloomGalaxySky/SKY
DA:GloomGalaxySky
Wattpad: here
FВ: GLAXOMONIA SKY