💎Chapter 2💎

Prince Blue snow P.O.V-------------------

I'M SCREWED! I'm definitely SCREWeD! It's like 10:30 am and i didn't show up for breakfast heck my parents were going to ground me for a week if they knew that I'm sneaking out!!

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what should i do!!

'What.should.i.do!!?' i though to myself and i think I'm going to get burned like a coal blueberry pie!

"Oh, my healthy brain! Think think think! Make an excuse or something! No lies! Think..." I mumbled more words and let out a sigh as i give up but i would think again while walking to the dining room,I hung up my stuff away put them under my bed with my toys box s my parents or some maids won't find out and put back my little pj on and ran downstairs act like nothing happened and act like it's a new dawn as i fake a yawn while walking to the dining room, leaving the door open behind.

"Oh hey, Sonic! You were almost late for our special breakfast and game!" Sonia said sweetly taking a sip of her tea chillin' as always.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Whatever sister! You will always play that chase game with the animals again, aren't you!? And it's not fair! Cuz you're a girl!" said Manic rudely reply to her.

"Yes! But this time is different you maniac! And be gentle or else i tell your girl your little secret "She said as she doesn't give a care about his rude reply and let out a little 'hehe' laugh and wink.

"Uuuuurrrerrrggggghh FIne! But make this fair!" the sights and no responses from Sonia. i quickly break my sibling's silence and ask.

"So, where's mommy and papa?aren't they hungry?"

"They're out of the castle since 6 in the morning, brother and luckily i cover you up for this," said Sonia blinking her lovely eyelashes at me weirdly. i title my head and give her a ' What do u mean' look.

She stops sipping her tea and sighs dramatically.

"I put Manic in your bed so we could disguise for you also mom and dad wouldn't know because I'm covered him with your big blanket and stuff. They ask where's Manic and i tell them that he's sleeping than they said they going on a long trip far far away from our kingdom " she stops as she pouring more tea into her sipping teacup.

"And they said that they'd aren't coming back till your 12th birthday, and you didn't say goodbye but, they tell us to take care of you and left..." said Manic closing his blue eyes and take a bite of a chocolate muffin dip with a little of honey.

I began to feel worried and sad. I'm so guilty that i didn't even say goodbye to mommy and papa.

Hope they have a safe trip...

A questioned start to pop up in my head, so i ask my siblings again.

" But where are they going?"

"Who knows? They didn't tell us anything about the place but i did ask them and mommy said that it's another old kingdom called Nether Helk. or something because i could listen clearly sorry."Sonia said, looking a little disappointing about herself.

" That's okay sister. unless you got some stuff right?" said Manic as he takes a sip of his coffee.

(Y are these fancy ass kid keep sipping they tea!? x, D)

"Let's forget about those a start our game guys." Said, Sonia, shoving herself out of the chair and push it back to the table.

"I thought we were going to do some training and studies today, our little brother hasn't stuffed his little belly yet " Manic tea stood out of his chair and stand next to me putting his hand on my shoulder.