💎Chapter 5💎

NORMAL P.O.V\\/\/\//\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\//

Day after day Sonic and Shadow meet up almost everyday sharing they laugh and activities, getting closer and closer and...

|~C L O S E R~|

It's sonic birthday, and yes, our baby blue is 11 and guess what? He HIT puberty. Yes, the quill is now longer softer and lighter, taller body structure still having his gorgeous emerald heaven eye but his voice is beautiful as an angel from the high heaven. Shadow is now also a 14-year-old boy, more mature and becomes stronger with some muscle build up in him, he started to eat properly and taking a diet for a while learn to take his responsibility seriously and its the reason why he always came late for his meeting with the prince.

(Reminder: age doesn't matter but except pedo, right?!)

Sonic and shadow are laughing and giggling with each other in the same place as before as always in the same spot were pinkish with bluish sky shown on them eating leftover treats and cake from the prince birthday.

"Hey um I was a little busy but, why didn't you invite me to your birthday Blue?" Shadow question taking more bits of the cake, Blue could see the sadness in the other boy eye while he's still taking bites of his cake.

"It's a private birthday shadow, don't be sad! I will invite you to my birthday one day, okay?" Blue smile, sending blessing to the Ebony smiling lightly back at him sticking his baby finger out looking into Blue emerald eyes.

"You promise?" there's nothing more to say than promising back. The prince sticks his baby finger out and tangled it with Shadow shockingly looking deep inside each other emerald and ruby eyes while the electric running inside them making them both blush lightly feeling the world is in slow motion as leaves falling circling around them.

|°|"...I P R O M I S E..."|°|

...

But little shadow didn't know that its the prince birthday. Same date as blue, but he didn't care about it, all he care now is in the present with Blue, daydreaming that day the will be together

💎

...F o rever...

🌹|Once Upon A Dream|🌹

👑

🌹==\\ T•BC //==🌹

-------------------------------------

(457 WORDS) ok, its short but I will post another chapter.

Follow me on Instagram: GloomGalaxySky

(For Live and art)✌😜

|Active|😝

Follow me here for my stories updates👌✌

Share the story is you like!🤘

If you had a bad day, pm me and I will talk to you.❤

Also! Thank you for the reads! It really helps me to update!

Gracias amigos!!!

👑

❤❤[/|°w°|/❤❤

And next time I will make a shout out!

Love your author

👑

<❤{Sky}❤>