~11~

Draft: 1/03/18   07:59
Published: 3/03/18   14:49

»»————-  ————-««

'Is it normal to flinch? Even when someone is trying so desperately to help you...is it okay to flinch?,'
.
.
.
.
.

"Did he say yes?"

Taehyung peered over Jungkook's shoulder, his eyes big in wonder. Jungkook clicked his tongue and turned around to Taehyung, and since Taehyung was leaning against Jungkook, Taehyung just slowly slid on top of Jungkook.

"Hyunnng. You're too nosey," Jungkook huffed, feeling Taehyung snuggle up to him and lied his head on his chest.

"But he's so cute and small and shy and oooo please say he said yesss," Taehyung whined, looking up at Jungkook with a pout. Something stirred in Jungkook's stomach, something bad. He clicked his tongue and glared at his phone, seeing [Y/n]'s reply.

'Yeah, sure!! I get to see your friends?! Oooo ;))))'

He smiled to himself, imagining [Y/n]'s cute face and [Y/n] jumping up and down in excitement.

"What are you smiling at?"

Jungkook looked down and saw Taehyung look at him suggestively, his eyebrows raised and a small, sly smile pressed on his face. Jungkook looked away quickly to huff and sigh.

"Nothing," he murmured, going out of his text massages to play Superstar BTS. Taehyung giggled and squeezed Jungkook, pushing himself up so he could see what he was playing.

"Yoouuu like hiiiimm," Taehyung cooed in Jungkook's ear, making Jungkook yelp and get up from the couch.

"Yah! Don't scare me!" Jungkook yelled with a red face "And I don't! We're just friends, why can't you get that?!"

Instead of shutting up, Taehyung began squealing in excitement, taking one of the cushions on the sofa and squeezing it to his chest. "jUnGKOOK's IN LOOOOOVE," he screamed, swaying side to side "L O V E LOVVVE,"

Jungkook groaned and walked out of the room, his feet stomping from frustration. Taehuyng has been teasing him ever since that day they went to [Y/n]'s house. When they got back to their dorms, Jungkook was huffy and easily irritated. So when Taehyung figured out why, the boy wouldn't stop teasing and acting like a nuisance to Jungkook. It was hard to not punch Taehyung in the face from how annoying he was.

"I JUST LOVE YOUNG LOVE," Taehyung screamed from the sitting room, making Jungkook grit his teeth together even harder. A slam of a door was heard before Yoongi was revealed, his hair tussled and disheveled from sleep. He looked angry, like a small demon, and was ready to make someone's face look like a pizza. All bruised up and red.

"Will you two be quiet? Hobi's been up all night working on his mixtape and hasn't got one wink of sleep," he hissed, glaring at Jungkook. He looked at Yoongi, not believing he was targeting him instead of Taehuyng. Taehyung was making all the racket!

Yoongi passed Jungkook, him watching Yoongi's every move. He opened the door and poked his head inside, one of his hands holding the door and one supporting him by holding the door frame "Taehyung that includes you too! Be fucking quiet or I'll make sure you'll be screaming becuase of something else," he told him, a choking sound being heard right after he said that.