Chapter One: Leah

I'm not so sure I wanted any part of this messed up pack. I had seen enough in my first few hours than I'd like to see. And yeah I said pack. You see I'm a shape-shifter. I'm only 18 and I live in La Push. On the reservation. My name is Leah Clearwater. Welcome to my life.

For me this all started a few months ago. I was dating Sam. And was totally in love with him. I thought we were going to be together forever. Boy was I mistaken. My cousin Emily of course had to come in and wreck my whole would. She had come to visit my family a few times but Sam would always be away. Well like I said a couple of months ago she surprised us with a visit and the rest was how they say history. One looks in each other's eyes and Sam dumps me and professes his love for her. Explaining to me about him being imprinted. The whole thing I find bs. Wolf or not. I feel betrayed and hurt. The pack of course says I'll get over it. And that if I imprint I'll understand. But I haven't so fuck em.

After that day I totally became a cold hearted bitch. And would fight anyone I wanted. I'm so fucking tired of living here under this bull. Oh just make matters worse I literally get every detail of sex that Sam and Emily have. Thanks to the pack mind. It's like they live to throw it my face.

I've been a shifter now for weeks. The only thing I like about is the way I feel when I run. We are supposed to be protectors of our land but the only vamps around right now those Cullens and they only stayed because of Bella.

That name is like nails on a chalkboard. Jacob is so in love with her it crazy. She doesn't even love him. She says she doesn't string him long but that's bull. I for one can't wait till that red headed bitch that's after her kills her.

"Leah... Mom is going to the Chief’s house tonight, and Sam wants us over for a meeting. Let's go." Ugh my annoying brother. I knew he loved me and in truth I loved him too. But although he was upset; it didn’t last long. It was awkward really. I mean come the hell on. Your my brother you should have my back and not force me into situations where I had to be around both of them, meaning Sam and Emily. I mostly blamed Sam though. For forcing my brother to be the one to come to me.

"I'm not going. You can tell Sam whatever you want. I'm not going anywhere near their house." And haven’t since I turned. Alpha or not. They weren’t going to force me now.

I hear foot steps outside the door of my room. Seth knocks.

"Damn it Leah... I'm mad about it too but this our life now... you need to move on and accept that they are together."  That right there proves that my anger is justified. I sigh knowing he isn't going to leave me alone until I go.

"Fine but that doesn't mean I have to like it. They better keep that pda to a minimum though or I'm out." I was going kill everyone slowly after this.

—————At the meeting———-

"The red head is back and has brought some others with her. They tried attacking Bella and the Chief. Sue is going to meet up with the doctor to get them looked after. Sue said it was looking like no one was  bit just badly injured. The doc called Billy and had requested our help in getting rid of the red head. He said she has a gift to get away quickly so be on guard." Ugh I hated this. I didn’t care about Bella or her father. Human life was important sure, but Bella was going to be a vampire so they could take care of her. And her dad.

"I say we kill the lot of them as be done." Ah Paul. God I loved his attitude sometimes.

"No the Cullens haven't done anything to us. We will not be killing them. For now I want Paul Jared Jacob to patrol north Quil Embry I want you to go south. You stay here while me and Leah go to Forks. Howl if you need us or you found her. Now go. Come on Leah."

——— End of meeting ————

Now that did it.

"You are not going to fucking order me to anything anymore Sam. Especially going the leeches. Good or not. I won't fucking do it. And as far as Bella is concerned I don't care if she lives or dies. I never wanted this for my life. Birth right or not. And I hate being around you of all people. So no."

He sighed but still wasn't backing down.

"Leah we talked about this more than once. I thought that since becoming a shifter you would understand more. You know I'd never hurt you intentionally but my wolf choose Emily. No come on I'm the alpha don't make me alpha charge you. You will do as I tell you to." Was he crazy did he know who the hell he was talking to.

The other were standing shocked not knowing if they should move or stay Incase the need to help.  I just exploded.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW WITH THIS BULLSHIT. First the only real reason your alpha is because Jacob didn't want to take on the responsibility when he shifted. And second I could care less what the fuck your wolf did. We were a couple damn it. You should have told be along time ago about you shifting and explained to me what imprinting meant. Instead you were selfish and kept seeing me letting me feel for you and then Bam. Imprint. All you care about is that dick between your legs Sam. I'm out."

Just like that I ran only stopping to get clothes and then I ran more. Only shifting once I was far enough away. My brother was the only who followed me.

Leah.... I know that your pissed at the moment. Hell I'd be pissed too. But please come back. Don't leave us we love you. Think of mom..

I just growled at him and ran further away. Not stopping to change until I was Seattle. And only then because I was hungry.

After eating I found an empty park and decided to rest a minute. So I sat under a big tree on the ground. Closing my eyes. But my rest was short lived. My instinct to protect myself kicked him. And the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

I opened my eyes but nothing was there so I closed them again. However my instinct kicked in again. It felt like I was being watched. So I sat up then stood scanning the area for threat. Whoever was out there was going to face death dealt by your truly.

"I know your watching me. I feel it damn it. If that's you Sam get the fuck away." Nothing but the feeling wasn't going away. So turned to scan behind me and found someone walking toward me.

Whoever it was tall. Taller than any person or creature I had ever meet. Buts all I could make out. Well that was until he stepped into the light of the street lamp.

I was mesmerized.

——————————

I want to send a special shout out to @FeralG4