Chapter Four: Alone Time

A:N: There is a lemon in this chapter...

Leah's POV:

I thought for sure that the pack would stop Bjarne seeing that he wasn't human. Of that I was sure. But what I want sure of. But he definitely wasn't a vampire so I was sure it was safe. If he had issues I'd fight anyone to keep my imprint safe. Damn it now I'm excepting the imprint. Well shit.

But that wasn't the case. Only minutes after I texted him my address he was at my door. I didn't ask questions, I just pulled him in the house attacking.

Claim... Make ours....

My wolf and I were finally on the same page.... Guess there was no turning back now. He would mine after tonight. And I his.

After a few caressing toughest and heated kisses the clothes started coming off. And although I was sure no one would be home tonight I still didn't want anyone to see us naked. We could deal with the consequences later.

"Let's take this to my room." I pulled him up after me. Wanted to get him on my bed and have my way with him. After making it to my room, And locking my bedroom door, we attacked each other again.

"Oh god.. That feels so good don't stop." I practically was a moaning slut as he attached himself to my tits. Sucking and licking.... His mouth was like heaven on my hot skin.

Shit... I can't even think about anything else.

He switched side and bit my nipple. I cried out in pleasure and pain. I need to have him in me now. I brought his mouth back up to me kissing him hard. Wrapping my legs around him so that I could turn us so I was on top. I turned us and started pleasuring him kiss my way down his neck and chest. Licking my way down his chest and stomach and stopping just before his cock.

I looked up at him straight in the eyes as I continued downward. I could wait I just took him in my mouth.... He let out the sexiest roar, as I took all of him in deep into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes little girl just like that.... Milk me... Harder and faster." Oh god I loved it dirty talk to much I was going to come even before he had a chance to fuck me.

I just kept my pace and soon he was coming down my throat. I pulled away swallowing all he gave me lick my lips.

"Mm you tease so good." I lick my lips again. Looking him in the eye as I did it.

"Come to me sweet girl. I need you now."

He pulled me up by my hair and kissed me hard. Sticking his tongue in my mouth. Tasting himself on my tongue. We turned again so I was on the bottom. And he wasted no not time. He spread my legs wide. Licking my pussy top to bottom. Even licking my ass hole. Before sucking my clit into his mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck Bjarne. Shit... More I need more." My wolf wasn't going to stay quiet long. She would be coming out soon to claim what was hers.

He just kept going adding his fingers..... Fucking my pussy......

"Ohh shit I'm going to come.... Ohh fuck........" Then I did just that all over him....and his perfect figures. He licked at my pussy collecting my juices. Growling cause me to have multiple organisms.

"Oh my girl... You taste so good... But now I need be in you." He climbed up my body kissing me hard letting me taste myself on his tongue as he found my entrance.

Grr....control..... Bite..... Grr

My wolf was stirring. I could feel myself changing.. No not transforming... I was animal here me roar.

"GRRR." And just like that I took control..... Turning him and slamming my pussy on him..... "GRR." the animal in me couldn't be tamed.

"GRRR… YES……. that's a good girl fuck me like beast you are.. Don't hold nothing back. Take me.."

"Mine." I growled at him. Spending up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... I love you.... Oh god." I didn't care I had said at I was to into the feeling I was getting.

"Yes yours baby... All yours my sexy beast girl." I was really getting annoyed at him. And roared in his face

"STOP FUCKING CALLING ME A GIRL... DO I LOOK LIKE FUCKING GIRL.... WOULD A GIRL BE ON TOP OF YOU FUCKING YOU." I leaned down biting down on his lip.

"Baby god you are so fucking sexy I love you to... I'm going to come... God don't stop.... Not a girl baby  all woman.... My beast.... Ohh shit.... Come with me baby."

I shook my head I didn't want it to be over just yet. I gave him all I had biting on his neck as I exploded m release. He came after me..

"Leah my darling that was incredible. Watching to ride me and come... The best experience of my life to date. But now I want a chance to show you what I can do. Get on your hands and knees. And spread your legs for me."

I did as he said and he took me from the back slapping my ass with each thrust. Loosing control of himself and fucking my at an inhuman speed.

“Ohh yes baby just like that.... Fuck my tight pussy... Oh right there." I loved his wild nature and him taking me like that was nothing I've ever experienced before. I craved him. And right before he was about to come, he reached around rubbing my clit. Causing me to come first.. With him following me roaring out his release.

I feel to the bed spent. Closing my eyes. Cuddling up to my imprint.

"Goodnight Leah Clearwater of the La Push Reservation... I love you." I feel asleep in the arms of my love. And boy was were dreams good. I hope nothing gets in my way about being with him. I'm going to fight for us.