Chapter Two: Meeting Bjarne

I could not look away. The man was smoking hot. He was tall. Almost 7 feet. His blonde hair was short but it fit his face. His face was scruffy but so manly. And his eyes were piercing blue. His body under his clothes looked ripped. I was drooling. He was almost close enough to touch.

"Look I don't know who you are but you better not come any further, I know how to defend myself." He may have been hot but who knows why he was coming toward me.

"I'm not going to hurt you girl. I just saw you sitting there looking lonely. Just thought we could talk." Oh god his voice was sexy. My wolf apparently was interested.

Get to know him... take him as our... need him

Damn it he was probably my imprint. Well fuck now what the hell was I going to do.

Look him in the eyes... claim him..

Well shit. I don't want an imprint. This this totally bull shit. I am not going to claim him. I don't want to put someone else threw this fucked up shit with me. Plus I'm cold bitchy and only had sex with one person. I wasn't soul mate material. But my wolf was persistent.

Claim... now... need... mate.... mark... love

Ugh. With a sigh I looked into his eyes. He looked back. And then my world shifted.

"Uh... I...... um....." Great Clearwater make a fool out of yourself. He smiled and pulled me in close to him. Smelling me. Kissing my hair as we pulled apart.

"I'm Leah Clearwater... I'm not nor from around here. I live on the La Push Reservation. Who the hell are you?" I didn't mean to sound so... never mind I did.

Imprint or not I am not going to change for no one.

"I'm Bjarne. I'm a wonderer." Was he serious that's all I got. Okay two can play this game.

 Game on mate.

"Why the hell are you at this park then? You could've 'wondered' past here.

"The fuck girl I have not done shit to you, okay. I saw you alone though you would like a friend. Sorry I'll be on my way." He turned to leave but I grabbed his wrist.

"Ugh... fine stay if you want just don't piss me off okay cause bad things might happen." He smiled wider showing dimples.

Oh fuck I think I just came a little. Omg snap out of it. He's a pale face. Don't get to involved.

"So Leah Clearwater of the La Push reservation what brings you here tonight and alone? And don't worry I've meet a few like you I could take you."

What... my mind was screaming

"I needed to... wait... what do you mean you've meet a few like me?" Who is this guy?

"Come let us sit down... I'll explain what I can..I can't tell you all though. That will come in time when I can trust you."

“Um no thanks I'd rather stand."

Go..... sit on mates lap... claim...

Wolf shut the fuck up already geez.... then I reluctantly sit on my imprints lap. He wraps his arms around turning me so I can look him in the eye.

"Okay as you know I'm Bjarne. My family travel places a lot. For as long as I can remember anyway. About three years ago, I met a nice boy Aaron, his pack was similar to you in the since that they were natives. But I'm getting off tract. We were playing football with a few guys from school when he got in his face. He got so pissed he transformed right there in front of everyone. We all scared and everyone but me ran away. That was his first and final shift. After some people found out about him, they sent other to kill him. So yeah I know about your kind. Question is what are??" I bet the damn leeches killed him. Fucking non breathing freaks.

"Oh well maybe I'll show you some time. I want to hear more though." He laughed. Hugging me tighter to him. Oh god he smelled good. And fuck did I want him.

"I can't really say much else and please don't force me. Plus I'd much rather hear about you." Don't know how long we talked for but I knew I needed to get home. And moved to stand only to be pulled back into him.

"As much I'd like to stay... I have to go.... my mom will shit bricks if she does know where I am and I don't want the search party coming here. Oh, by the way I imprinted on you." I kissed his cheek and hopped up.

"Wait.... please... at least let me have your number so I call you sometime." Damn clinger... will have to fix that soon. And fast.

Need mate... stay.....

I'm not a fucking whore... geez.... but I did end up giving him my number and running off home. Smiling blissfully once I was alone back in my room.My blonde headed god in every thought.

My phone ringer alerting me of a message

Leah Clearwater of the La Push reservation, you are an enchanting creature. I hope I get another chance to see you. Good night girl.

That little term of endearment was getting on my nerves. I'm going to prove I wasn't a girl.

I took my top off and took a picture of my chest then send it with a message.

Who's the girl now

That will show him. But no it didn't it just prompted him to reply.

WOW!!! I'm in love... and hard.... definitely not a girl’s body. Tell me though if I was with you could I have my wicked way with you.

I smiled despite myself. And replied.

You could not keep up with me. I can go all night and I like it rough. I'd be too much you.

The sexual texting turned into phone sex which ended up with him begging to come to me. And since I knew no one was going to bother me tonight I agreed.

And as much as I hated it tonight I was going to claim my imprint.