Regret

A/n: I actually have 3 different versions for this chapter and it took me quite some time to choose one. It's really hard to choose >_<

There are a few things I can't explain in the story so please see the end notes for explanation.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna doesn't know why but he felt like he would not be able to play with the vampire or his new self-proclaimed brother (Ryohei) for a very long time.  

So, when it was time for him to go back after hanging out with Hibari for the whole evening, he hugged the vampire from behind.

"What're you doing, ko-raion?"

"Nothing. I'm going to miss you, vampire-san."

"Are you going somewhere?"

Tsuna shook his head. "No, but Tsu-kun feels like Tsu-kun is not going to see you and oni-san for a long long time. So, take care, vampire-san. Take care of oni-san too."
Hibari frowned. This felt like the sad soap opera that his mother always watched. And he didn't like it.

"Ko-raion, I'll bite you to death if you disappear without warning."

Tsuna smiled sadly. "Tsu-kun will try not to get bitten by vampire-san then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Iemitsu came back to Namimori to visit his family, he was a bit sad that he couldn't spend time with his lovely wife. He idly wondered where did Nana's family lived as Nana never tell him much about her family. He never bother to ask her since Nana never pry into his work life and he should do the same to respect Nana. Well, at least I got to spent some time with my cute little tuna-fishy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna was playing alone in the backyards when a Chihuahua sneaked in and tackled him from behind.

Startled by the sudden 'attack' from the Chihuahua, he immediately cried out loud. "Waahhhh!!!"

Iemitsu who was preparing some refreshment in the kitchen almost had a heart attack when he heard his son crying. When he rushed out from the house, his shoulder sagged with relief when he saw his son was unhurt and was just frightened by a puppy.

But, his relief didn't last long when he saw sky flame suddenly burst out from the still crying Tsuna.

"Tsuna!" He immediately dashed towards Tsuna and hugged him to calm him down. Despite the whispers of comfort that he said to Tsuna, his mind was racing frantically. What?! That's impossible. Even though he has flame, it shouldn't have been activated this early.

Nono who apparently also visited Japan for some mafia business came in time to see Tsuna's sky flame shimmered down.

"Iemitsu, what happened?"

Still rubbing Tsuna's back soothingly, the blond answered. "Tsuna got frightened and unconsciously activated his flame."

Nono seemed to be in deep thought upon hearing that.

"Iemitsu, I'm sorry but...... I think it's better to seal his flame for the time being."

"Why? Tsuna is just 6 years old What if he suffered from the sealing's backlash?" Iemitsu's face contorted into worry.

"Don't worry, Iemitsu. I have seen people whose flame has been sealed. They are living normally albeit clumsier in their daily life."

"But...."

"It's for the best, Iemitsu. At least we don't need to worry that Tsunayoshi activates his flame suddenly out of nowhere and attracts the attention of our world."