Baseball and feelings

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR.

A/n: A little warning for this chapter since I'm following the manga route for Yamamoto and you know what happened. (Just a few lines of it though, so don't worry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bel's eyes widen slightly under his bangs when his knife managed to graze the illusionist's cheek. What were the odds of him manage to hit the illusionist when he only flung his knife on a whim if he couldn't even do the same when he was serious.

Granted, that time, he was in a haze. So, maybe, it didn't count.

Still, it was uncharacteristic of her to be that unaware of her surroundings. Even more, the chibi remained quiet and did not start her usual series of lectures about charging him for bla bla bla bla bla.

Bel eyed the blood that trickled down her cheek. "Ushishishi, what's the matter, Mammon? Even a real baby can dodge it."

"Go gather everyone."

"Who are you to order the prince?"

"It's about bossu." She said before disappeared into a cloud of mist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh, where am I?

Tsuna opened his eyes only to find himself surrounded by darkness. I thought I am supposed to be with Reborn at the baseball field. Ah, I was hit by the dying will bullet. But, Reborn didn't mention this would happen. I'm not dead, am I?

He tried to walk around.

It was a strange place. It was dark and cold and gave off a feeling that he couldn't figure out what it was at that moment, yet he felt warmth and secure at the same time.

He didn't know how long he has lingered in that place, but the next thing he knew, he was laying on a bed with his phone ringing non-stop and a certain silverette who looked like he was seconds away from blasting the phone with his dynamites. Tsuna was very sure that if it was anyone else's phone, he would have blasted it the moment it started to ring.

Tsuna reached for his phone while giving an apologetic smile to Hayato.

"Hello, Shiro." Tsuna mumbled into his phone.

"Tsu-chan!!!!!!"

Tsuna winced at the sheer volume of Shiro's voice. "Shiro-"

"It's been two days!!!!!! I thought you said you said you were getting better nowadays. Why did you still collapse? It's that pervert's fault, isn't it?"

"Shiro, Reborn is not a pervert. And it's not his fault either." Tsuna glanced at his phone and saw the 100 miscalls and 277 new messages under the notifications.

"I'm sorry for making you worry again."

"Geez, there you go with the brooding again, Tsu-chan. It's okay for me to worry about you. After all, we are the greatest best friend in the whole world. Stop making it sounds like you're disappointing me or something."

"Still.... You have more important stuff to worry about, like your exam."

"Well, I still remember that there was a certain someone who went all mother-henning mode on me for one whole week despite living in a different country and flunk his exam just because I have pneumonia."

"Pneumonia is a serious problem."

"As though fainting is not a big problem. Besides, who cares about exam? Those are practically just mental torture in disguise. I have more important stuff to think of. Like the welfare of my best friend. Or what comes first- chicken or egg? Or how to short-circuit my whole school without anyone noticing? Or......" The list continued to get more ridiculous until Tsuna let out a laugh.