The Tutor Arrival

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR.

A/n: Sorry for the late update >_<

Tsuna is thirteen years old. (Sort of following canon's timeline from this chapter onwards). I'm going to focus on Tsuna until the Varia arc since Xanxus is currently being frozen but I'll include a bit of Varia's life here and there until I reach that arc.

:::

Reborn frowned. He has been watching Sawada household since yesterday, yet there wasn't any sight of Sawada Tsunayoshi going in and out of the house.

However, he knew Tsunayoshi was in the house. His Leon heat sensor showed that there were two people inside the house although he found it strange that one of them has a fairly low body temperature.

Is that one of the effects of flame sealing? Reborn pondered as he placed the flyer into the mailbox. But, that body temperature is abnormal for a healthy human. Flame sealing rarely affect the physiology, only hinder the motor and mental development at most. Did something happen to him?

It didn't help that he has this feelings that crept into the core of him ever since he arrived in Namimori. That feeling was almost like....

Reborn shook his head. He forcefully squashed down those feelings that he has long forgotten years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Ding dong, Ding dong-

Nana didn't expect to find a suit-wearing infant standing by the doorstep when she opened the door. She tensed slightly when she saw the yellow pacifier hanging around the baby's neck but immediately relaxed internally when she recognized him. Fedora and curly sideburns? Reborn?

"Ciaossu. My name is Reborn. I'm the home tutor that you called this morning."

"Home tutor?" Why is a hitman like him playing the tutor role here? If it's not about that, could it be...

"If you have any doubt about my credentials, here are my qualification certificates."

"Iye. I was just wondering why someone young like you chose to be a tutor here. You can easily get other jobs that give higher pay."

"I have a very stable financial. Home tutoring is just one of my favorite pastimes."

"Ohh. Is that so? But, Tsu-kun's is not as fit as other children are, so he has to miss his school frequently. The previous tutors that I hired gave up on him because Tsu-kun keeps getting sick and is unable to focus in their lessons. You can quit now if you wanted to."

"I'm the greatest hitman in the world. I will never quit simply because of that."

You're just like what nee-chan said back then. Nana smiled softly and gestured into the house. "Welcome to this household then, Reborn-san. Feel free to just call me Nana."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The initial slight tension of Nana did not escape Reborn's sharp eyes. Nor did he miss the lack of reaction from Nana when he told her he was a hitman. Usually, people would laugh or coo at him when he said he was a hitman or even wondered how a baby could become a tutor. However, Nana did not show any of those reactions. In fact, if anything, Nana seemed to know who exactly was him or at least heard about him before, which shouldn't be possible for a civilian like her. It seemed like Nana wasn't a civilian like what the record has claimed her to be.

Reborn's thought was interrupted by hot air that came gushing out from which he assumed to be Tsunayoshi's room.

"Sorry about that, Reborn-kun. You must have felt uncomfortable with the temperature."