#12 - you break up » calum

"Hey, baby" he slurred, walking in the door. He dropped his keys on the floor, stumbling over to you. It was three in the morning, and this was the fourth night this week Calum had come home drunk. He grabbed your face, sloppily kissing you.

"Calum, stop." You said, pushing him off you.

An angry look took over his face, "C'mon, Y/N, don't be a bitch." He said, walking back over to you, pushing you against the wall. He leaned down to kiss you again.

"Calum, seriously. Leave me alone." You said, trying to push him off you, but he was so much bigger than you.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Y/N?" He said, stepping back.

"You! You keep coming home late! You keep doing the same thing ever single night! It's getting really old, Calum!" You yelled.

He laughed and yelled over you, "Okay, Y/N, okay." He threw his hands up in the air. "I'm always the one in the wrong. Always!" This time he screamed and he was starting to scare you. "Maybe if you weren't such an uptight bitch all the time, I wouldn't have to go out and get drunk to have fun!"

He walked towards you, "Leave me alone, Calum. We're done. I want your stuff gone by the morning."

"Oh, yeah. Like that's gonna happen." He laughed, stumbling up the stairs.

"I'm serious." You yelled.

--

The next morning you woke up to an empty bed. You walked downstairs to see Calum in the kitchen. "Hi." He said quietly.

"I said I want you gone." You hissed.

His face fell, "Y- you were serious?"

"Yes, Calum, I was serious." You said.

"No. Please, baby. I'll be good. I promise, Y/N, just let me stay." He begged.

"Calum, no. I'm an uptight bitch who doesn't want to have fun, so maybe it's best if you find someone who wants to have as much fun as you do."

"Baby, I was drunk I didn't know what I wa-" He rambled.

"I can't keep doing this, Calum. You need to go." You said, shakily.

"But I love you." he said, starting to cry.

"No, you don't." Tears filling your eyes. You walked out of the kitchen, leaving him to pack.