#71 - games

ASHTON

"How can you do that?!"

"The game is sorry Ash..."

It was game night and Ashton just could not grasp the concept of the board game 'Sorry'. You loved how mad he would get when he didn't get to put all of his pieces in the home spot. It made you giggle as he chewed his bottom lip and ran a hand through his hair, already tangled, in a frustrated way.

"But...how.... I was so close. That should be illegal" He whined making you laugh even more.

"Ashton, it's a part of the game you can't just make up your own rules!" You laughed at him.

"Do you think this is funny Y/N?" He smirked,

"Actually yes, I find it quite amusing!"

"Well how's this?" He said lunging towards you tackling you and tickling your sides.

"Ashton-Ash!" You said in between laughs, hitting his chest. He suddenly stopped and brought his face so close to yours that you could feel his hot breath which have you chills. You lent up wanting to kiss his tasteful lips, but he pulled away with a playful smirk,

"Ah ah ah, no kisses because you sorry-ed me!" You groaned in disapproval,

"Fineeee...let's get this over with then." The rest of the game had plenty of revenge, leaving you to actually let Ashton win just so he would stop complaining.

"That was fun babe. We should play board games more often."

"Hah! Yeah ok we'll see."

"Aweeee is someone a little jealous that I won." You giggled and hugged his waist, reaching up to peck is lips,

"No, because I let you win!" He put on a shocked face as you walked away, leaving him dazed and confused, awe poor Ashton.

CALUM

"Twister!" You exclaimed shaking the box up and down. Calum looked at you with a devilish smirk on his face.

"You want to play twister?"

"Why the hell not?" You laughed setting up the mat. He stood up taking the spinner out of the box.

"Can I just watch you?"

"No! You creep you actually have to do this with me!" He rolled his eyes sarcastically and spun the arrow.

"Fine, it says right foot blue."... A few spins later you were tangled together, your hand underneath his crotch and his twisted somehow with your leg. With your free hand you spun the arrow,

"Um, left hand yellow!" There was a yelp and a thud, as you fell to the ground due to Calum tangling is arms with your leg in order to put his left and on a yellow circle.

"Hah! I win!"

"No you don't! You made me fall!"

"Quit being a baby Y/N!" He chuckled, but you weren't going down so easy. You straightened yourself out and seductively climbed on top of him,

"Since you won," You began, biting you lip, "You can do what ever you would like." You held back a laugh as he gulped, the effect you had on him was unreachable, he just couldn't control himself.

"Uh...ok." he brought his lips to yours in a heated kiss, your plan was working perfectly. You let him take control, laying you down against the mat, then you took over, flipping over so you could take control. Painfully slowly, you ground your hips into his as he tangled his hands in your hair,

"Mmm, Y/N." He moaned into your mouth. You pulled away smirking at him,

"Sorry Cal, cheaters don't get any." You got up, laughing hysterically as your boyfriend lay on the floor aggravated and very, very sexually frustrated.

LUKE

There had been a constant game between you two, and not a good one. You couldn't just spill your heart out to him and he was sure you didn't feel the same way. It was always back and forth, and argument you just couldn't get away from.

You have had your heart broken so many times before, there were times you thought you'd never be happy. That happiness just wasn't meant for you. Then Luke came along and you were sure you had fallen head over heels for him, however, you always stuttered when you wanted to tell him how you felt.

"Why am I even here then? You clearly don't feel the same way about me.." He said hurt and confused getting up from your kitchen table. Tonight you wanted to finally tell him that you loved him, three words you had told to one other person who tore your heart into a million pieces.

"Luke.."

"No don't 'Luke' me. If you loved me than you would tell me it back instead of pretending."

"I can't alright?! I can't just tell you because every time I tell someone I love them, they leave and I'm left heart broken and I can't take anymore! I just can't.." You were sobbing now, the room became silent as he watched you, unsure what to do it only took him a few strides before you were engulfed in a hug.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to push it that far. But I just didn't know what else to think.." He pulled away and placed his hand on either side of your face. You looked up at him, seeing the hurt in his eyes,

"I-I love you Luke, I really do. I'm just...scared. Really scared that now that I've said it, you'll just leave me like everyone else."

"I could never leave you. I love you too much."

MICHAEL

"You wanna play what?" He asked draping an arm across your shoulder. You both were lounging around on the couch and you had gotten quite bored so you proposed a game of Too Hot.

"What? You've never played Too Hot before?" He shook his head no as you moved on the couch to face him, legs crossed like a pretzel.

"Ok so here's what you do, basically we just make out with out touching each other and then the first person to give in and touch the other person loses. Then the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser." You stated so simply, watching as an evident smirk appeared on his face.

"That's it?"

"Yep."

"Alright then your on!" You giggled at how excited he was, positioning your hands underneath your thighs, knowing it would be hard to resist touching him.

He settled himself and lent in, you closed the gap and your lips moved with his. You'd never be able to get used to the way he made you feel. You were doing OK until his tongue ran along your bottom lip, making you gasp a little bit. He smirked into the kiss, figuring you'd give up but oh was he wrong. Knowing how to play this game right, you took his bottom lip between your teeth making a low grown come from his throat. Just then you felt hands pushing you down by your arms, you giggled and pulled away.

"I win!" You smirked, an evil glint in your eyes. He groaned very loudly, hating the defeat. You pushed him back up, straddling his waist.

"We should have played this game a lot sooner."