Chapter 1

I know this chapter is like horrible. This my first book. But it gets better in the other chapters. I promise.

Her real name is Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr. But better know as her WWE superstar name: Charlotte Flair. The Queen of WWE. She is from Charlotte North Carolina and lived in Florida. She is the daughter of the legendary Ric Flair.

Her best friends are: Becky Lynch, Aj Styles, Natalya, Nia Jax, Naomi and more. Except for Sasha Banks , Bayley and Paige,c

(Charlotte P.O.V.)

Right after SmackDown Live , me and Becks are in the car and driving to the hotel. When we arrived Mojo was there already and help me take my bags." Thanks Mojo but you didn't had to." I said." No it's ok I came early because of you." He said. "Really?! When he was taking the bags in the hotel room" Becky said to me - Wow. Looks like someone has a crush on you. Mojo?! No I don't think so. Or maybe? Oh I don't know I am just tired. I see you in the morning Bex. I said. Crush, crush, crush. She said to tease me.

The next morning we had to train at the gym. So all the superstars of SmackDown Live where in it. Bobby Roode came to the gym and he was so pretty (Glorious). I have a crush on him but I didn't told it to anyone not, even Becky.

Omg I just realized I don't have any makeup! Oh no he is coming in my way! Hey Charlotte did you know that will be together for the Mixed Match. He said. Oh really!? That is great news. It will be cool working with you. I think it's not going to be the last time because we make a great team. Right? I said trying to be charming. I don't know? Maybe? Ok I have to go. See ya later. He said with a gorgeous smile. I just realized that he didn't said yes and I was pretty friendly. Or maybe I was making too much eye contact. I'm was really confused.

After the awkward and confusing conversation with Bobby Nattie came and said - So what happen with Bobby. She said with a wink. Nothing! I said fast trying not to blush. Are you sure about that? Maybe Ash has a little crush on Bobby. She said and giving me a little punch on the arm. I think your getting crazy Nattie. There is nothing with Roodes. I said. C'mon Ashley you don't need to lie to me. I know when you are lying. Ok. I admit. I do have a crush. But don't tell anyone. Ok. I said. Ok I promise. Let's go work out. To you think you can beat my record on push-ups. She said. I can be you any time Nattie.

After the gym, I had a appearance with AJ styles, Naomi, The Bella Twins, The New Day and Becky. I went with Naomi, AJ and Becky. I love are little group of friends. They always make laugh even if I am not in a good mood.

So we where in the car of AJ, and Naomi said - Are you sure AJ that the appearance is at 3:30 PM. Yup, pretty damn sure, I think. Said Styles. To be sure about that I am going to call The Bellas. She said. Ok, if you don't trust. He said trying to act sad. AJ, omg. Naomi called the Bellas and asked what time was the appearance. And they said it was at 3:00 and it's was already 3:15. I told you AJ. Oh man we are in a big traffic situation and it will take a while to get there. Said AJ. Oh c'mon and I have to pee. Said Becky. I started laughing and then everyone laughed of this crazy situation.

When we finally arrive, Xavier said - What happen to you guys? Well someone didn't rechecked what time the apparence was. Said Naomi pointing AJ. Oh c'mon Naomi. AJ said. If the Bellas didn't told us what time was it we will get in big trouble. She said. Ok thanks you Nikki and Brie and I'm sorry Naomi. No problem. Said the twins. Omg where is the bathroom I really have to pee. Said Becky. Come I show you Becks. I said. Thanks Ashley.

When we where in the bathroom Becky ask - What happen with Bobby at the gym this morning? Nothing why? Did Nattie said something to you? I said. No why would she tell me something? What is going on Ashley? She said. Ok I can't lie to you. The truth is that I have a crush on Bobby but it just recent. I happy for you. Maybe it's going to be your new boyfriend?! She said. You are not mad that I didn't told you. Well I am a little bit mad that you didn't said anything. But maybe he is going to be your new boyfriend and no more secrets. Aww, thanks. I said. I promise. You know at the gym Mojo didn't stop watching you. She said. Really? How to you know. I said. Because I was watching him. Ok? But it's true I think you where right Becks Mojo likes me. Because he did not wanted to stop helping. I said. I told you. Becky said. Let's go girls we have to go. Said Nikki. Ok we are coming. We said. I think that Becky likes Mojo but I'm not sure. Because she just broke up with her ex-boyfriend. So maybe?

I was at SmackDown Live to do the the show and we had 45 minutes before it. As I was walking I saw Nia and Alexa talking on the chairs. I told them the weird story about Becky and Alexa said: "Wow, that is weird. I know right. I said. Then Nia said: Well maybe you should talk to her about this. Maybe, but I don't know how to tell her. She may be mad at me, because Mojo has a crush on me and jealous? You should really talk to her. She is your best friend. Alexa said. Ok you are right. Have any of you saw Becky. I said. I think she is next of the janitor closet. Nia said. Ok thanks. I said.

When I was walking in the hall I saw Bobby and he was coming in my way. Oh hi there Charlotte. He said. Well my friends call me Ashley. I said. Maybe we can be more than just friends. He said . Then he was closer and closer. Until he KISS ME! We should go in the janitor closet. He said. Ok then. I said. When we where in the closet we heard a noise. Bobby turn on the lights. OMG! I said. It was Becky and Mojo KISSING!