Chapter 4

In this chapter they will be a smut scene.

(Ashley POV)

Vince Mcmahon called me in his office, very early in the morning by the way, for a new storyline. I wonder what it will be? I was waiting for Vince, when Roman came.

"Vince called you too?" I ask him

"Yeah." He said.

I'm going to have a storyline with Roman? We never really talked to each other. We were waiting for Vince and it was really awkward between us.

"So, are you with Sasha?" I said to break the silence.

"Yup. Who told you?" He said.

"Paige." I respond.

Finally Vince came and said:

"I brought you two here for a storyline. Charlotte Flair and Roman Reigns are going to be a couple."

" WHAT?!" Me and Roman screamed.

"Only a on-screen couple and I don't think you want to be fired. " Vince said.

"Fine." We said.

Me and Roman went out of the office, and he said.

"To be clear we are not a real couple. Ok?"

"Ya. I'm already taken by AJ Styles." I said.

"And me by Sasha." He said.

"Ok. See ya later not my boyfriend." I said awkwardly.

"Ok?" He said.

Why did I said that. I just humiliated myself. Shit!

(Roman POV)

I don't believe that I'm going to be a couple with Charlotte. But at least I could be able to know her more. She is awkward, just like me. The bad news is that I'm with Sasha: Charlotte's enemy. I really hope that Sasha won't be mad. I'm going to tell Sasha to try to be nice with her, well I hope.

(Bayley POV)

Me and Finn are really having hard time with each other. (Bayley and Finn are together) He said that he sees me only one day in a month. Because I'm on Raw and him on SmackDown. We haven't shake the bed (You know what I mean about shaking the bed) in 3 months. He doesn't listen to me. We argue every time. I don't think this will work anymore. I talked to Sasha about it and she said:

"Maybe you should talk to him about it."

"Ya. But I don't know how."

"C'mon Bayley. Do it only if you still want to be with Finn."

"I'm going to think about it."

So tonight I decided to talk to Finn.

(Finn POV)

"Finn I have to tell you something." Bayley said.

"Me too. You can go first."

"For some time, you and me haven't been a real power couple."

"I agree with you. We argue all the time..... I think we should...... um... "

"Broke up" We said at the same time.

"Thanks for always being there for me" She said.

"Thanks for always being my friend in any situation."

"I hope that we could still be friends?"

"Good idea."

I hugged her very tight, so did she. Bayley is a amazing person. I'm really happy that we are still friends, even if we didn't worked.