Chapter 5

(Aj Styles POV)

I felt the sunlight on my face, which was annoying. I waked up, after 5 minutes of trying to wake myself up. I felt something else on my back. I turned over and saw ASHLEY NAKED! I remember now! Last night I slept with her! I slept with my best friend! I'm not sure if I even like like her. Well she was pretty hot yesterday and she really is a good person. But I'm not sure if I'm good enought for this amazing and beautiful women. I don't know what to do now!?

I got up of the bed and put on my t-shirt and jeans. I decided that I'm run off and make it seem like I don't remember. I really hope that she won't be mad.

As I was running down the hall, I suddenly stop when I heard someone crying. I follow the crying, I found Alexa Bliss!

"What's wrong Lexi?"

"You scared me!"

"Sorry, so what's going on?"

".....My fiancé..... BROKE UP WITH ME! HE COULDN'T EVEN SAY IT TO MY FACE! HE SEND A TEXT MESSAGE SAYING: LEXI I FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. SEE YA. XOXO! AFTER 6 FUCKING YEARS! " Alexa said crying more and more.

"I'm so sorry Alexa. I know how that feels. My wife cheated on me too." I said giving her a hug.

"Thanks AJ."

She release the hug. We stared at each other. It seem like if it was just her and me in the world. I didn't think about anything, not even Ashley. I could see in her eyes how sad she was, but she was this beautiful and amazing women. I can't believe that her fiancé broke up with her. I lean on... and kissed her for some weird reason. But it felt so good and bad at the same time. I stop my kiss.
"I'm so sorry Lexi."

She didn't say anything. Instead she responded to my kiss. She put her arms on my neck and kissed me. I was so happy and confused at the same time. I'm kissing Alexa Bliss. We never had a real conversation. We just say hi to each other in the hall.

(Alexa Bliss POV)

I'm kissing my crush. I always had this crush on him. But when my boyfriend Corey Graves, ask my hand, I totally forgot about him, sorta. But he kissed me first. Does he like me? I'm I in love with him?

(Nikki Bella POV)

While I was making breakfast for Dolph. I heard a knock on the door.

"I will get it" Dolph said.

I wonder who is it?

"Hi Cena."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! YOU ARE NAKED IN MY HOUSE!" Jonh said angry

"What are you doing here Jonh? I thought you were coming home tomorrow?" I said.

"I wanted too surprise you, but as I can see you other plans WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND!"

"No Jonh. I... I..."

"Stop! I'm going!"

Omg! I feel so guilty! I shouldn't have done this. Why!? Do I love Jonh? Yes. Do I love Dolph? Yes, I think.

(Renee Young POV)

I just waked up. I was about to go on my phone, but I lost it last night at the bar. So I went on my laptop. I went on my twitter page and saw the worst news ever! Dean cheated on me!?! With Becky! I thought she was my friend! But she is just a FUCKING bitch!

I cried my eyes out. I decided I needed some air. I went in my car and drove to his house. I knock on his door.

"Hey Renee. What's wrong?"

I didn't respond. I went straight to his lips. We started to make out. I didn't want to think about anything. I close the door off his bedroom. I always regreted doing this, but now it feels amazing!

"I love you." I told him.

"Love you too baby girl" he said.

(Paige POV)

Things are going great with Seth. He is so kind and nice. He just amazing. I love him so much. So does he.

I'm at work at live event and someone came. The last person I wanted to see now. My ex-boyfriend : Alberto Del Rio! He came back to WWE?! Why ?!

"Hey sweetheart"

"Don't talk to me!"

"Why not Paige." He said smacking my ass.

"Don't touch me you pervert!"

"Don't touch my girlfriend." Seth said.

"Your girlfriend?!"

"You choose this stupid guy?!" Alberto said with a chuckle.

"Hell ya! He is better that you will ever be!"

"I'm a stupid guy? Look who is talking. If you touch or talk to my girlfriend, I will burn you down!"

"We will see about that. Because I work here now. I can see Paige every day at work." Alberto said with a smirk.

"Fuck you!" I said in rage.

I smack Alberto and then kiss Seth.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

(Dean POV)

Renee send me a picture of her and him kissing!? Oh no which means she knows I cheated on her. What should I do now? Go to Becky or wait. I love Becky, but does she love me? I really don't know.

Sorry for the long update, but hope you like this chapter. :)