12

Waking up I feel an arm across my body.  I glance around debating what to do.

Shuffling down to the bottom of the bed I crawl under jacks arm and I reach the bottom of the bed.

I go to slip out and walk to the bathroom but somehow my leg gets caught in the blankets and I end up falling. I land with a thump on the carpet and I feel a pain shoot through my ankle.

"AGH!" I shout, tears in my eyes.

I hear Jack sit up and crawl over to the end of the bed.

I see him glance over the top of the bed as my face is directly beneath his.

He smirks with a sleepy look and starts laughing.

I giggle a bit, the pain still there.

He gets up still laughing and he helps me up. I try to walk but it hurts.

"I'm not even going to ask how." jack smirks.

He sits me down and goes down stairs to get me ice.

I smile and laugh a little, sitting on the edge of his bed.

He comes back and kneels in front of me to put the ice on.

I look down and see his hair all fluffy. I grin and he looks up.

"What are you smiling about?" he Says cocking his head.

I shake my head in response, trying to get ride of the grin.

He continues staring kindly and I look down at him, we each searching each others eyes.

Jack stands up slowly, his eyes never leaving mine and he leans towards me, his hand now on my cheek.

My eyes gently looking at how close he is. Hes only centremetres away from my face, his eyes now glancing at my lips.

Then he smiles. "You had fluff in your hair from the carpet."

I sit there confused.

With the hand he has on my cheek he pulls the fluff out of my hair and he flicks it away.

"I was meant to be going out today, but I think I should stay here to make sure your OK." He says, Again acting like nothing happened.

I mentally groan.

"I'll be OK, you go have fun." I smile, hiding my disappointment.

"are you sure?"he says, hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, go." I smile again.

"Call me if you need anything." He smiles searching my eyes if I was being serious.

"Will do." I say, dragging myself back in bed.

"I'll be back tonight." He says, grabbing his clothes and heading to the shower.

"Yeah OK." I whisper, my head on the pillow. My stomach growled in hunger but I just didn't want to get up.

After a few minutes my stomach wins.

I get dressed and I limp towards to kitchen, opening the fridge.

I see 2 eggs and milk, along with other stuff.

I decide to make food for Jack and me.

I end up making scrambled eggs with chives and toast, and serving it just as Jack walks down the stairs in his glasses, with a beanie on and a scarf  and a jacket along with his regular shirt and jeans.

I smile and he awes.

"naww, (y.n), you didnt have to." he says, his smile sweet and kind.

"I gotta pay you back in someway." I shrug.