13

Laying in bed this morning without warmth next to me was really lonely.

I felt sad and I just wanted to go hug jack. Last night I heard his gentle snore in the silence. I was up most of the night, feeling like I was the worst person. I got thirsty, but I dared not to go down stairs. I slept a little bit but my dreams were filled with Jack's hurt face, which made me wake up feeling worse.

Interupting my thoughts, I hear a slight cough. I look ahead at the door to see Jack looking sleepy, but sad.

"Can I come in...?" jack says gently.

"it is your room." I sigh, not knowing what to do, turning on my side.

Jack walks in, and sighs. He walks in and looks down. I look over and I feel sad.

"I'm sorry." we both say in unison.

We look at each other and I smile at him. He relaxes and smiles.

Suddenly he jumps into bed and lays down and faces me.

"You kept the bed warm."  he smiles.

"I didn't really sleep though." I sigh.

"Me either." Jack says.

We look at each other again and I can't help but feel my heart race.

"Look (y.n), your so kind and I had no right to snap at you. You had tidied up and I didn't say thank you properly. I'm so sorry, and I cried a little last night because I felt bad." Jack blurs out. "Can I make it up to you tonight? Please?"

"Jack it's OK,  I promise. And you don't have to." I say.

I make a risky move and place my hand on his hand.

"I want to. I've been having problems lately with wiishu, she's been distant and she doesn't like me going out with friends even though she was OK with it before. But last night I had a bit of alcohol and then the fight... I'm so sorry." He whispers, not moving his hand from mine. He's face was also close to mine.

"Don't be sorry." I whisper, squeezing his hand a little, him doing the same. I guess I was trying to be a little romantic.

Along us staring at each other I can't help but feel more then friends. I want him to be mine, I admit. I get jealous when he's with wiishu. I just want him.

"I'm glad to have a friend like you." Jack says, smiling, getting up and removing his hand.

'Well there goes my heart' I think.

"I'm gonna take you out for dinner tonight, I feel bad leaving you at home." jack says, standing up, and walking to my side of the bed, looking down at me.

"Sure, sounds good." I say, feeling like Im going nowhere with him.

"awesome." he grins. I sit up and stretch, Jack still standing there. He smiles.

"What?" I giggle, smiling at him. Suddenly jack leans in and kisses my forehead.

He leaves the room and I sit there stunned.

I feel a smile spread across my face, making me blush madly.

Jack comes back in with a bottle of water.

"You OK?" he ask, again acting like he didn't just kiss me on the head.

"yeah, just thinking."

"about?" he smirks raising an eyebrow then drinking some water.

I roll my eyes and he chuckles, pouring some water on his hand and flicking it at me.

I squeel and I chuck a pillow at him. He laughs. "I gotta record today too."