Succ'd

After having made several videos of himself playing the game, Ben developed crippling depression because his senpai could never notice him. They were tragically being separated by reality.

One night, as he was crying himself to sleep, Ben heard a noise... No... A melody. A sparkly majestic melody. It was coming from his phone!!! He soon realized the voice belonged to his Zenny.

"Ben," he sang, "My love, join me!"

Ben gasped. His beloved was speaking to him! He picked up the phone.

"Zenny? What do you mean??" He asked. But just then, his phone turned into a portal!!!!!

Why? Because love defies the laws of reality, that's why 😤😤😤.

And just like that, Ben was succ'd inside it and into the world of Mystic Messenger :0

⤜⤞☆⤝⤛

When Ben opened his eyes, he found a pair of shimmering blood-orange eyes fixed on his own.

"You're awake!" grinned Zen.

"Zenny!" exclaimed Ben in childlike wonder.

Zen threw his arms around Ben and whispered sensually in his ear, "Please call me Zenpai." Careless Whisper began to play in the background and Zen's face somehow looked like this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"U///w///U ok Zenpai~" replied Ben whilst blushing.

"Now I suppose you're wondering how you're here," said Zen.

Ben nodded curiously.

"Well... I prayed to our Lord and Savior Carl Azuz to bring my Ben-chan to me so here you are," Zen explained. Of course! It made perfect sense!!

And so, every night, Ben was able to travel to his Zenpai's world behind the screen, and every night they fell deeper and deeper in love.

But on one particular night, Ben was greeted not by his Zenpai... But by his cat.

"Button," Ben said. "What are you doing here?"

"Sit down, Ben. I think it's about time we had a talk."