6.

I have no idea what the fucking hell is happening here!!!!

Why is Levi acting like this.

I go to her room in anger.

And what the fuck.

She is typing on her phone as if nothing happened

I grab her hand tightly .

"Levi what the hell! How dare you talk to dad like that. I thought you only hated me. What is this Levi. You have no idea what he went through when you ran away"  I yell at her.

She looks at me as if nothing happened

"I don't care. Then why should you guys care" she says so casually. I leave her and punch the wall.

She looks at me in shock.

My hand is bleeding but I don't fucking care now.

I get out of the room in anger and take the keys and drive to Carter's house.

Its only him who can calm me down now.

I drive really fast.

I reach his home and put a heavy break and I am pretty much sure that the vase has broke.

But I don't care now.
I get out of the car and he comes out checking the commotion.

"Dude what the hell-oh my god what happened to your hand" he says running towards me.

He tries to hold it but I shake it .

"It needs to be treated Aaron otherwise it would be infected" he says and drags me inside.

He treats it and I have no reaction in my face . I don't even flinch .

"What happened?" He asks.

And the tears that I have been holding fall.

"Aaron what what happened. " he asks with worry.

"What happened to Levi . why ...  Why is she being a stone...." And I explain everything to him with me crying within 20 minutes.

He sits there still.

"You left her alone at this time in the house!!!" He asks after a long silence.
I look at him and realise what I did.

"If I had stayed there I would have break down in front of her. And I can't let her see that side of mine. " I say wiping my tears
He shakes his head.

"Have you taken her outside the house even once" he asks .

And I shake my head.

His eyes widen .

"You got to be kidding me. No idea why she hates you this much. Man no person stay in a house without going anywhere and just stating at the four walls. You should take her out not make her a prisoner " he says.

I sigh.

"Do you think that she would ever come with me. Please don't forget that this is a totally new Levi. She doesn't even come to have dinner with me and then you are talking about taking her out" I say shaking my head.

"Then I will take her out. Don't refuse. She needs a change. And if you are concerned about safety then you won't let her escape and that's my promise" he says .

"But-" he cuts me off

"No buts and I am taking her tomorrow outside. And thats final."