27.

A month later

Aaron POV
Its been a month since all these have took place.
Nothing happened to Levi.
But all of their mind and soul was disturbed.

The doctors said that Annie was a psychopath.

Levi's reaction was really bad.

And she wouldn't come out of the room.
She wouldn't eat anything.
But after a week I had given a heck of a lecture and after that she started being normal.

Dad took a break in the sense he went to his parents house ..

After dad got to know this. He had a minor attack.

All this while Matt was found nowhere.
And I am very angry with him.

Now I am sitting in here having a talk with Carter. He has been a great support all this time for both of us.

"How's she " Carter asks me.
He wasn't here for two weeks  he had a business trip. Just today morning he reached.

"What am I supposed to say. That she's faking happiness?" I say my eyes becoming blurry.

He notices this.

"Heyyy Aaron. You do remember that you should be a support for her. And you are here crying" he says .

"Till when am I suppose to be a stone having no heart. I am also a human being. I also do have a heart. L-last night. Levi .. She just broke down. She is thinking Matt hates her. Because .....because of her Annie is in this state and all. She was blaming her for everything. How much ever I tried to convince her she wouldn't take it. It was really hard to make her sleep." I say crying.

Letting my tears fall.
That's when I hear footsteps coming to my study room and I quickly wipe my tears.
I can't let her know that I am weak.

She gets in the room.
"Hoping that I didn't disturb anything right " she asks looking at Carter.

"No not at all. Anyways I was just leaving. Aaron sent me those plot pictures when your free" he says and goes.

She puts her hand on my shoulder.
"You were crying right" she asks me.

I get stuck.

"Look at me Aaron." She says to me.

I can't let her know it.

"Aaron look at me " she pleading

Just that voice of her made me turn my face to her.

She puts her hands on my cheek.
"Why" she asks .
Now whatever lie I try to say she won't believe.

I take a long breath looking down and look at her eyes.

I pat my lap for her to sit.
And she sits there comfortably and looks at me to start.

I hold her waist in one hand and other on her belly which is stil flat .

"I was just thinking about all those things that were taking place here.
If mom was here she wouldn't let anything like this happen .

I. I miss her" I say and I don't know I can't control and I cry on her neck.

She pats my back.
And I can feel my back getting wet.
Even she is crying.

"Aaron" someone calls me and I look up its Carter.

Levi gets up and looks at a breathless Carter.

"Matt is asking for you guys down" the moment his name is told.
I don't know what happens to me.

"Tell him to leave my house" I say standing up wiping my tears.

Both of them look at me confused.
"Aaron its Matt standing down-" Carter starts saying

"I am not deaf not to hear what you said.I heard it properly what you said and I want him out of my house " I say anger flashing through my words.

He stands there not able to understand what to do.

"If you can't open your freaking mouth and say. I will go and say that to him..and Levi you are gonna stay here. Don't come down and I mean it. Do no come down" I say and I go down.
I go down and finds Matt standing there looking at the sofa

"Out of my house " I say.

He looks at me.
"I am sorr-" before he can say anymore things I cut off

"Can't you  hear me get out " I yell at him at his face.
"Aaron I am sorry. I know that this anger of yours is justified. I-- I just couldn't face you both" he says tears rolling down.

"Get out" I say trying keep my anger down.
His eyes fall behind me .

I look back and find Levi walking to here.

"What did I say to you???" I ask her.

"A-aron-" she says .

"What did I say to you Livia" I shout at her.
She flinches.

"Don't you dare yell at my sister" Matt shouts from behind.

I turn.

"She is my wife and I will talk to her the way I like. Who are you to yell at me " I yell.

"She is my sister. And I won't let any man even if it is her husband to shout at her " he says yelling.

"Now she's your sister. After all this one month. Now she is your sister. If you had this much love for her why the bloody fucking didn't you come earlier. Do you have any idea about what has she gone through. " I yell at him.

His face suddenly falls.

"I am sorry" he says.

"Sorry for whaaaat" I yell.

"I couldn't face both you after all this. I-I I am sorry Livia and Aaron " he says.

He starts walking towards Levi

I stop him by putting my hand on his chest.

"Not even a step more. This is my house and I decide who will enter and who will not" I whisper dangerously looking at him.

"Please" Matt says.

"Out" I say .

"Aaron" I hear my baby saying .
I turn to her.

"Whyyyyy!!!!!" I ask her.

"Please" she says pleading me.

My blood starts boiling and I walk really fast to the guest room and slams the door.