23.

Levi POV
I woke up in the morning with Aaron still sleeping . I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. And wore my dress.

I went downstairs and my stomach started making sounds

Mmm now I need to eat not only for me but also for my kid.

I make pancakes with chocolate all over it.
I love chocolate.
My fav.

I start eating .
Something tingles my waist.
I find a hand.
And I follow it.
I smile.

"Good morning sleepy head " I say.

In a fast motion he puts me on his lap and I gasp.

"Feed me" he says.

I playfully hit him.

"This is for me and my baby" I say and continue eating.

"Give to daddy also" he says pouting

I do the same trick on him.
I also pout .
But that trick ended to something else.
He started kissing me .

"It was tasty" he says after breaking the kiss.

I give him a confuse face.

"You wouldn't allow me to take those pancakes so I tasted from your mouth. It tasted even more sweet" he says making me hide my face in his neck.

He starts chuckling.

Wait did I tell you something.

Yeah I didn't tell you.

Aaron has allergy of wearing shirts at home
He is shirtless every time. Now also.

Aaron POV

I was at home working. That's when I got a message from Carter saying he saw the camera footage in the mall. And the reply wasn't too satisfying one.
That woman is really cautious .
She had a scarf around her head. And carter couldn't identify not even get a feature of hers. Because she has hid from all the angles of the camera.

I walk out of my study room to see Levi nowhere.
I get tensed.
I run around calling her name but no reply.

That's when I hear her talking to someone.
I follow that voice and reach the terrace. She is on the phone talking to someone.

"Send me a message when you find it" that's the only thing I hear and she cuts the phone and turns back and gasps.

He held the railing.

"Aaron you just give me an attack" she said taking breaths.

"Sorry I didn't do intentionally" I say

"Who were you talking to" I ask her out of curiosity.

"When I was in Berlin I had a friend he is a good hacker Marcus. It just clicked my mind when I was sitting at the sofa. He is really good one. I know that you and Carter had appointed hackers to check about that woman. I thought I'll also give a try" she said.

I nodded.

"Did you eat well!?" I ask

"What do you mean by eat well " she asked pitting her hand on her hips.

God I love when she stands like that indimating.

"Now you need to eat not only for yourself but also for our baby " I said and pecked her.

"Oh my I don't want you over protective . And yes I ate " she said putting her head on my shoulders