20.

Levi POV
I am waiting at the couch right now for Carter to come.

Aaron said that I need to go out to have some fresh air

Aaron said that I need to go out to have some fresh air. Sitting at home like this will only make me again sad.

But before I could say something he realises what went through my head.

And he told me that Carter will take me out.

I sit there thinking about all the things that have happened.
And suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I get sacred and look back fast.

He surrenders his hand.

"Sorry. I didn't think that your expression would be like this " he says.

"You just give me an attack Carter. " I sigh .

"Let's go. First of all I am late to lead the princess . So let me  lead you to your destination. Otherwise  your husband won't even care that I am his best friend " he says faking fear .
I chuckle shaking my head.

* at the mall.

Right now Carter is searching for a shirt for himself

This guy is too much.
You know the type of high school girls who goes through the whole mall in search of dresses .

That's the exact definition of Carter.
I am sitting there literally tired

"Caaarter can't you choose one shirt. We have seen a lot of good shirts and you won't even choose it. " I say whining and you know what happens he ignore me.

But I don't stop.

"That black full sleeve T-shirt was so good " I say talking to myself.
Suddenly I feel someone dragging me out.

I grip my leg on the floor and stop that person.

"Oh hello . what is this " I ask.
"So we can go and buy that black tshirt" Carter says smiling.

I look at him unbelievably.

"Carter do you even realise that we have to go back to all those shops we went to find that dress" I ask him.

"Yeah and it wasn't that much stores we went " he says casually.

We literally went to more than 35 stores.

"You go I will roam around. " I say .

"Ohh ohk. " Carter says and he's gone.

I sit there for a while . I can feel someone staring at me.

I look up and find a really old man. And I mean it. A man with fully white hair and at the edges blue colour dye. And having a spike. Urghhh

He has this small beard that is also white..

His teeth is yuck.
And he is staring at me lustful.

I walk to some other direction.

Yuck. Yuck.

Thud.

I hit someone while passing.

"Oh I am sorr-" she looks at me me and stops.

"You!!!!????" She asks with anger rising.

"Jenny" I say in shock and surprise.

She chuckles.

"You remember me wow . I feel so happy " she says sarcastically.

"Hey jenny. I am too surprised" I say smiling.

"Oh  yeah surprise that to you!!! What happened air blew you back!!! Huh. Suddenly you disappeared and appeared also. Bitch" she says looking at me disgusted.

I look at her confused.

" maybe you can make that husband of your a fool but not me Livia. I knew that you never considered Carter as your brother but you loved him. You always kept him close with you. Whenever we used to spent time alone , you need to always come and interrupt our moment. And Carter used to follow you like a lost puppy. I never got that attention never  everything you took it away from me. I knew from the starting that you never liked me. You Bitch. You already had one husband then why were you having an affair with someo-" before she could continue.

My hand flied to her face.

I look at her angrily

"Don't talk nonsense without knowing the real truth and it was you yourself who left him so don't try arguing with me" I say

She looks at me angrily.
And I walk away not before hearing her say
"You will suffer and I will laugh seeing that"
I don't look back.

My mood is gone..so I take a taxi and go.