Refreshing Summer Snacks;

++++

SNACK #1: Lemonade Ice Pops 🍋

• step 1: make your own lemonade by mixing together 1 cup of lemon juice, water and sugar. Also 3-4 cups of water to dilute.

• step 2: heat the sugar and 3-4 cups of water and then juice+the sugar water mix to a pitcher, or straight into a popsicle tray and then place in free 'til it's frozen.

-

SNACK #2: Fruit Smoothies 🍓

(In this one, however, it is a strawberry smoothie.)

• steps: blend together eight strawberries hulled, half a cup of milk or 1/2 cup of plain yogurt, three tablespoons of sugar and two teaspoons of vanilla extract with six ice cubes in a blender.

-

SNACK #3: Fruit Salad 🍒

• steps: cut your favorite fruits into chunks and put them in a bowl for a refreshing and delicious snack that's so easy to make!

-

SNACK #4: Watermelon Slushy 🍉

• step 1: pre-slice a watermelon and place about 4-5 pieces into a blender with the juice of half a lime then blend it together!

• step 2: pour into a tray and place into the fridge and allow it to freeze. Then take a fork and scratch it all up so it looks slushy; enjoy!!

++++
A/N:

I want to give a shoutout to MarcelsBaggyPants, NessieDS, and ImaginingGirl for guessing the correct answer and being the first three people! You guys are quick :)

GUESS THE SONG!

First things first, i'm the realest
Drop this and let the whole world feel it
And i'm still in the murda business

I can hold you down, like im giving lessons in physics
You should want a bad b*tch like this
Drop it low and pick it up just like this-.

I guess it's pretty easy haha, but first three once again will get a shoutout! <3