👑 Hwang Hyunjin

✴ Pepero ✴

"Y/N! Get yourself over here! We're going to be late!"

Jisung, your cousin yelled from the kitchen as you frantically searched for your hair tie.

It's the first day of school and your mother told you that you are not allowed to be late today. Or else, you are not going to get any money to buy your favorite EXO Pepero.

And you can't risk losing your daily dose of the sweet treat. It's your favorite and you literally can't live without it.

You sprinted down the stairs and saw Jisung glaring at you with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"C'mon! We need to be early!"

He ushered you outside.

You managed to grab a piece of bread before leaving the house. You make sure to lock the door since your mother is not yet home and your father is on a business trip.

Jisung hopped on his bike, and you followed. He started paddling with so much speed that it made your hair messy.

"Jisung! Would you slow down?"

"No! We're going to be late! "

You inwardly rolled your eyes.

For heaven's sake! It's just 7:48 in the morning, and your class will start at 8.

Jisung is really excited about going to school today because of the exchange students that will come to your school. You know, given that those transfers are really good dancers, and since Jisung wants to learn how to dance, of course he's excited.

When you arrived, Jisung literally pushed you off of his bicycle.

You stumbled to your feet before glaring at your 'sweet' cousin. Note the sarcasm.....

Jisung can't hide his laughter at your reaction.

"Curse you."

He only laughed louder, and it attracted some students. The girls started squealing at the cute sight of Jisung.

Jisung is kind of famous in your school, not just because of his looks but also because he is talented.

You huffed before walking away to avoid more uncomfortable stares from the students.

You hate how they admire Jisung so much. How they think of Jisung as a perfect man. How they think of him as an angel. When in reality, he's a stupid squirrel who has nothing to do but piss you off.

"They are the transfers? Damn!"

"OH MY GOD! They're so handsome, how to breathe?!"

Screaming and squealing can be heard from the sea of people in front of you. They are crowding something, or more precisely, someone.

You stood on your tippy toes, trying to see the reason of the ruckus. You know it's useless since you're not really gifted when it comes to height.

Jisung caught up with you, and he almost knocked you forward when he suddenly put his arm around your shoulder.

"Why did you stop?"

You pointed your index finger at the crowd, and Jisung's lips formed into an O shape after seeing the scene.

"Wow! The exchange students are here! Come on! We better see them!"

Jisung tugged at your hand, and you groaned when he started dragging you. How can you resist such a strong boy?

Just as you and Jisung reached the crowd, students moved out, making way for a boy who looks extremely handsome.

You can't help but stare at him. The strong, bad boy aura he gives caught your attention.