👑 Yang Jeongin

✴ Childhood Sweethearts ✴

"Promise me we'll be together forever!"

A little girl with a yellow ribbon twined in her hair said, putting out her pinky finger to the cute boy in front of her.

The boy giggled before taking her pinky finger.

"Promise!"

He beamed, showing his famous gummy smile that made the girl grin.

All of a sudden, the boy pulled the ribbon out of the little girl's hair. The brunette was shocked at the unexpected action as the boy ran away.

"Yah! Yang Jeongin!"

She yelled, chasing him around the park. Jeongin laughed while watching the girl run after him with her little legs. 

The two kids stopped when they were already out of breath. They both plopped down on the grassy ground, feeling the cool breeze hit their faces.

They had a smile sprawled out on their faces as the surroundings became silent.

"Y/N, let's make our promise happen, okay?"

Jeongin suddenly said, facing his dear friend with a serious look she barely even see. Jeongin was a happy go lucky seven years old boy, and he never look so serious.

But anyway, you smiled back.

"Promise!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"GET YOUR ASS UP!"

You jolted up at the booming voice of your mother.

"Wake up, or you're going to be late for school!"

She added before closing your room's door.

With a heavy sigh, you rubbed your face with your hands. That dream again.

Why do you keep dreaming about that? About the past?

It's been ten years since that scenario happened, but why is it coming back like a tsunami right now?

These past few days, you keep on having that dream. The dream about you, and your childhood friend, Yang Jeongin.

You let out another frustrated sigh, feeling a tug in your heart.

Why do you need to remember that now that you are already fine? Now that you can finally say that Jeongin is just a memory, a bittersweet memory from your past.

He only brought you pain and confusion.

He promised to never let you go. The two of you promised that you will be together forever.

But he broke that promise.

He suddenly disappeared.

Without telling you anything.

You were left broken and confused.

You didn't know what to do when he suddenly left. Considering the fact that you are still young at that time, and you needed a lot of explanation in order to understand such things.