👑 Lee Felix

✴ Lost ✴

Heavy footsteps can be heard as you make your way up to your room.

It's been a tiring day at school, and all you want to do right now is lie down on your comfy bed and sleep.

But luck is not on your side today.

"Y/N?"

You heard your mom just behind your door.

"Yes?"

She stuck her head into the room.

"Y/N dear, can you please buy some milk?"

You badly want to protest, but since you know that being a single parent is hard, you give a curt nod.

"Thanks dear."

Your mother shut the door tightly as you heard her footsteps fading away.

With an excruciating sigh, you stood up and grabbed your jacket since it's already winter.

You trotted down the stairs and saw your mom sleeping on the couch.

She looks so tired.

Her things are scattered everywhere, and even her shoes are left on the coffee table.

Another sigh escaped your lips as you fixed her things.

You understand why your mom is like this.

She needs to work day and night to give you all the things you need. And even though today is her day off, she took a job at a canteen to have some extra money.

It's the reason why you love your mother so much.

She can do anything for you.

Although your father offered to give you some financial support, she declined the offer.

You don't need him in your life after he left you for another girl.

Unknown to her, your dad secretly gave you an emergency card. You are told to only use it on necessary stuffs, but did you listen? Obviously not. He lost his authority over you the moment he chose his social climber of a mistress.

You wear your shoes as you stuff your hands inside your jacket's pocket.

Once you reached the nearest market in your area, you saw this boy all clad in black.

Black jacket, black face mask, black eyeglasses, and even a black hat.

Weird....

You thought but just shrugged it off because you don't really need to care about other people's business.

You headed to the beverage station and grabbed the milk your mom always uses. As a wise consumer, you check its expiration date.

When you're finally done, you walk towards the cashier. You saw some gummy bears and since you love gummy candies, you decided to buy one.

You paid for the items and started walking out when you saw the mysterious man earlier, alone in the corner.

He looks from left to right, as if looking for someone. He also keeps on tapping his phone.

He really looks suspicious, but when you heard him asking a lady for some directions, you realized he was lost.

The lady didn't quite understand his question because his words were somehow... messy?

Maybe he's a foreigner.

You concluded.

When the lady leaves, you make your way towards the boy in the hopes of helping him. Given that you're really good at speaking English.

"Hey, are you lost?"

You asked in straight English.

The boy turns to you and you can feel that he is surprised.

"Uhm...You're also a foreigner?"

He asked in a deep, manly voice that made the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

"Uh.....Uhm...No. I just understand English."

You explained, tucking a strand of fallen hair behind your ear.

"So, are you lost?"

"Yeah, I'm lost. Can you give me the way?"

He asked back, still facing you.

You don't want to assume, but you can literally feel his intense gaze on you even though he is wearing eyeglasses.

"W-Way...Where?"

You mentally cursed yourself for stuttering.

"Way to your heart."

And your heart literally dropped after hearing his statement. You can't help the butterflies inside your stomach from going wild.

This stranger knows how to make a girl's heart flutter.

"Uh....I'm sorry. But I don't even know you, so nah."

You managed to appear grumpy despite the fact that you were squealing on the inside.

"Hahaha...sorry for that. But yeah I'm lost. Can you tell me how to go to **** station? "

And he's lucky since you knew the place. It's on the way to your school.

"Yeah, I know that. "

You give him the directions and even some signs that can help him go to the station.

"You get it?"

He nodded his head.

"But to make sure, can I get your number?"

You squinted your eyes at him after hearing his request.

He let out a nervous chuckle as he scratched his head.

"Here."

You handed him your phone, and he happily typed your number on his iPhone.

Such a rich kid.

"By the way, I'm Lee Felix."

He removed his glasses and mask, causing your eyes to almost bulge out of their sockets when you saw his face.

LEE FELIX?!?!

STRAY KIDS LEE FELIX?!

THE DABLIX?!

Felix saw your shocked expression and he chuckled.

"I hope this will stay a secret."

He winked before putting his disguise back on and walking away, leaving you dumbfounded.

Did you just talk to Lee Felix?

Did you just help him get the right direction because he's lost?

You slapped your right cheek to make sure that you're not dreaming.

And you're so stupid because your cheek stung like hell after the action.

You just talked to a K-pop Idol!

Now you're the one who's lost in your own emotions.

Your phone buzzed and you smiled at the new message and also at the name he set.

From: Felix❤

Hey, beautiful. Thanks for giving me the way. I hope we can meet again:)

~~~

STATUS: REVISED

note: I haven't thoroughly read and altered the whole imagine due to how busy I am, I just improved (perhaps not that much) the way the plot was written.