O N E

Hey Guys! This is my first fanfiction, so don't judge if it's terrible.
Its a Dramione and Blinny fan fiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters!!

Hope you like it!

-Mudblood_Writer

🎆🌌🎆

Hermione's Pov

I was upstairs in my room, reading, it had only been about two months since the wizarding war. And my friends, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and I are all going back for our eighth year back to Hogwarts, well, for Ginny's going for her seventh year.

Harry and Ginny's are still going on great they are so cute together! I don't know what could bring them apart!

Ron and I gave gave a shot of being a couple after out kiss in the Chamber of Secrets. Although we ended it after a month because we both found it a little awkward and realized we liked each other more as sibling love, you know what I mean?

Anyways, today I'm looking for relaxation, just like all of my other days of summer holidays. I am planning of rereading all of my school textbooks just to make sure I don't fall behind or miss anything. I know that the books that I do need have not come yet but I'm right now I'm just reading Hogwarts a History, my favorite of all time!

"Hermione dear," Mum called. "Can you please come down?"

"Coming, Mum!" I called back.

I sat up and put down my book on my bed, and walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"What is it, Mum?" When I walked into the living room I saw my parents, another person I didn't know and Blaise Zabini. "Zabini! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed at the Slytherin. Why is he here?

Blaise just looked at the woman who I didn't know.

"Mum?" I turned to my parents, looking for an explanation "Dad?"

"Hermione, dear," Dad said. "We've been keeping a secret from you."

"What have you been keeping from me?" This isn't good. I thought. The back of my eyes starting to burn.

"Well-" Dad was cut off by Mum.

"Hermione, you know how much we love you, right?"

"Yes," I said. What is happening? I had just gotten my parent's memory restored from Australia about two months ago.

"Hermione-" Mum burst into tears.

"Hermione," The woman who I didn't know. "I'm Mrs. Zabini. What your-er- parents are trying to say is," She said, awkwardly. "You're adopted."

"I'm what!?!" I shouted. "How!?!"

"Well, when you were little your biological parents had to send you away because the Dark Lord was going to kill you."

"Oh, who are my biological parents?"

"I am, which means-"

"I'm not a muggle-born and I'm a Zabini." I interrupted.

"Yes, dear." Mrs. Zabini replied.

"And my father?" I asked.

"He-he died in the war." My actual mum explained, looked slightly upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry,"

"Yes, well, you have two options, either stay here with the Granger's, or you can come with me and Blaise."