T E N

We all came back into the house, I dried off Blaise and Draco before we went in with a spell. We went up to my bedroom door, before they bid us goodnight Blaise said:

"You know...you two never did answer my question, truthfully,"

"He's right!" Ginny piped up.

"Really?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Well?" Ginny asks.

I look up at Draco, his stormy eyes soft, and it looked like they were going to turn to sky blue.

"No," We both say at the same time.

Okay, I swear that was not meant to happen! I swear!

"No," I say again.

"Okay," Ginny says.

"Good," Blaise crosses his arms. Over his chest. "Well we must be going, goodnight you two!"

"Goodnight, Blaise," We say.

"Goodnight," Ginny says to Malfoy as she opens the door.

"Night, Malfoy," I say.

I start to walk in to my room after Ginny, when he says. "Good night, Zabini,"

I turn my head and give him and my brother a smile, and close the door.

"So," Ginny says. She's sitting on my couch. "Do you like Draco?"

"No, I already said that," I answer.

"You sure," She smiles. "You were two were looking for quite a while, and you both said no at the same time,"

"Ginny, I do not like Draco Malfoy," I say.

"Fine," She puts her hands up in surrender.

"Excuse me for one moment," I reply. I walk into my bathroom.

Draco's Pov

We got into Blaise's room quickly as soon as we get in there he questions. "Are you positive you don't like my sister?"

"Yes," I answer. "I do not like Amber Zabini, now if you excuse me while I use your bathroom," I walk into the bathroom and close the door.

Amber and Draco's pov

Draco: Do I like Amber Zabini?

Amber: Do I like Draco Malfoy?

Both of them: I think so...

So yeah...

How's you like the ending?

So like I said school started back up and so I'm a bit busier, so I'm sorry if I don't update that much!

Byyyyeeee!!

Mudblood_Writer