T W E L V E

"W-what?" Ginny stutters.

Narcissa stands up and walks over to the redhead. "You're my daughter. Which also means you're Draco's little sister."

"H-how?"

"You're we're adopted by the Weasley's, the same reason as Amber was, the Dark Lord was going kill you,"

"Oh,"

"Your adopted parents have you a different name and I gave you a glamor charm so you would look like them,"

Ginny smiles, I noticed her eyes were glassed over. "What is my name? And could you take the glamor charm off?"

"Yes, dear," She smiled, walked over to Ginny and raised her wand. She muttered a spell. Ginny's hair grew longer so it was a little longer than half way down her back, her eyes turned a grey blue and she grew slightly taller.

"Wow," Ginny looked at herself.

"Wow indeed," Blaise accidentally said aloud. Draco and I laugh as Ginny gives him a smile.

"You're name is Alice," Narcissa said. Alice Ginerva Malfoy. Alice nodded.

"Hey, Blaise, now it's my turn to push you into the pool," Draco said.

"Thanks, Mum," Ginny said, ignoring Draco's comment.

Narcissa smiled brightly at the name. And gives Alice a hug, who hugs her back.

"Why would you push me into the pool?" Blaise asked trying to look confused. I smile.

"If it isn't obvious," I say.

"What is obvious?"

Draco and I look at each and sigh knowing it's no use.

"Nevermind," Draco said.

"So where are we living?" Alice asked.

"Well we are going to be living here, since our Manor was destroyed, and used for ministry investigation a few months ago we just decided there was no use,"

"Okay!" Alice said, excited about living here.

"You'll be staying right next to Amber's room, if that's fine," My mother said.

"Of course it's fine!" Alice says excitedly. I nod in agreement.

"Great," Narcissa smiled.

"Well here's your breakfast you four," My mother handed us a huge tray with food, plates, and silverware on it.

"Thanks, Mum," I said as Blaise grabbed the tray from our mother.

"Your welcome," She said. "Have a good breakfast, and watch some good movies, alright?"

We all nodded.

"Good, have fun," My mum said.

"Bye, have fun," Narcissa smiles at us.

We all walk out of the room.

"Well that was slightly interesting," Blaise says.

"Nice way to start off a new day," Draco said.

"Well, I'm now a Malfoy," Alice said.

"Yeah, hmm...hey, Alice, do you want to go shopping after we watch some movies?" I ask her.

"Ooooh! Yes!" She said excitedly. "Let's call the shopping trip, "New me, New you"!"

"Yes, I like that!" I said. "We both need new clothes,"

"And maybe some new make up, and shoes too!" Alice added.

"Of course,"

"If you two are done talking," Draco stops outside of Blaise's door. "We should all go in and watch a movie-"

"And eat some breakfast," Blaise added.

"Yes," Draco said.

"Okay, let's go," Alice says.

Hey all! I know this is another short chapter. And it's been awhile. Sorry about that. I've just had school, and been on vacation and break lately.

But yeah...hope you enjoy!!

Mudblood_Writer