Infinity

Daniel point of view:
I skated back to the school and decided to surprise y/n,so I walked around the corner where she was with Betty, there was a staircase with a flat end where I sat and listened.

"Don't play his games"

As I heard this I felt kinda hurt.Now y/n is gonna think bad of me.

I heard Betty and y/n say their goodbyes.

I get ready to see y/n when I thought to myself " why haven't I done this with Emory, surprise her?" I smiled to myself.
Then y/n came so I asked "which of Betty's games do you wanna play?" Which was probably the dumbest thing I said.

She glanced at me and started walking away.But I wouldn't let her leave.Alone.

"Hey where ya goin y/n?" I asked her trying to get her attention "Can't we have a little fun?" I said as I grabbed her hand turning her around.

"What about Emory?"

As she said that my heart dropped.
"We're having a break, we're not together right now" I said looking down so it wouldn't sound like my voice was quivering . Was I really gonna cry?Because of y/n words?

"Oh I'm sorry" she said as I looked up with a smile.She came to give me a side huge but I pulled her in closer. I needed her.

"Y/n I wanna take you somewhere before we go home,it's not that far from here" I suggested letting her go.
She nodded and we started walking.
I notice how a couple of guys started to stare at y/n I..... didn't like it.
Without second thought I pulled y/n which I guess she didn't know what to do so she followed my lead.

Once we got there I wanted to show her why it was so important to me.Its so special and beautiful and why not have the two most beautiful things together? okay yeah sorry too cheesy.

"You know"I said while looking at y/n's eyes "I wanted to bring you here because this place is special to me,it's where I think".
As I said that I looked at her and she was looking around.Shes so cute when she's curious and suspicious.
I decided it would be even creepier if I stayed like and idiot staring at her so I just played with the water which reminded me of the violin back at home.
"Oh Daniel stay like that for a second!" She said while pulling out what looks to be a camera at the corner of my eye.
You could hear a faint "click" as she waited for the picture to load.
I got a little suspicious and asked "what was that for?"

"Just wanted to take a picture"she said standing up slowly and with a smirk she said "it's beautiful" then she did the cutest thing I ever seen! She stopped smiling and looked down as her cheeks became pink and I knew she was blushing.

I got up from my spot and as I walked closer to her she looked up and said in a faint whisper "Daniel?..."

"Y/n the most beautiful thing out here is you"I said while giving her a slow but quick kiss on her cheek, but I couldn't help to just stare at her lips, what's wrong with me? Why am I feeling......weird? Because I never felt this way around Emory.

I pulled y/n in as she followed my lead,and we got so close to each other I can feel the heat of our breathing untill........

*Looney tunes theme song comes on*

It was y/n, her phone was ringing so I let go of her and she seemed like nothing even happened.

After the phone call we started to head home.

So far has been great and I really think that y/n is starting to see me for who I really am.
I remembered the school carnival and thought it would be a great idea to bring her.
"Hey do you wan--" I began as I turned around but y/n had my phone in her hands and looked up at me, I didn't know what to do so I just took it away from her, my face burned with embarrassment and my heart pounded. She looked at me with a disgusted face and left. I kept yelling her name but I knew it was no use.
I'm the player and that's all I'll be.

I got home with anger and slammed the front door, I felt weak so I cried. I'm not the kind of guy to just ignore the situation, because I care.Im soft.

I did what I regret doing, I had a smoke.

I haven't done it in a while tho. As I went back outside which the wind got a bit colder, I lit the cigarette and took one deep breath a long and slow one forgetting it was in my mouth till there was too much smoke in my lungs that I coughed like crazy. It felt good at first but then the pleasure burned.

I felt a bit better but nothing made me better untill I sang. When I was really little me and my brothers and sister would do little plays and sing and of course, sense I was the youngest they let me become the lead singer, it always made me happy to sing ever sense.

I went upstairs and grabbed my guitar sill coughing from the little smoke left, I took a quick drink of water and started to sing whatever song came up in my head.

" Down to earth, keep on falling when I know it hurts, going faster than a million miles and hour,tryna keep my breath some way somehow....."