Rewind pt.2

The light rain started as the roads began to get wet. The street lights were a bit dim for you couldn't see well.

The rain began to pour hard, at this point you didn't care if you got wet. You ran from left to right trying to remember where you are. You ran and ran unill you found someplace familiar.

The lake.

The lake that Daniel took you after school. From there you knew where you were.

"Click! Clack! Click! Clack!"

Your feet splashed through the puddles.

You ran untill you saw Daniels house, you smile. You notice in the window that hes watching tv. You began to knock when you realize he wasn't alone.

Emory.

You notice Daniel getting up, you hesitat but walk away slowly. You ran to thr side of his house as he opened the door.

"Hello?" It was nice to hear his voice again.

"Who is it Daniel?" But it wasn't as nice to hear hers.

"No one Em, c'mon lets get back to the movie"

The door shut as you walked towards your house, glancing back at Daniels. You tried not to cry but you gave in knowing your tears wouldn't make a difference because of the rain. You slowly try to unock the door when it flung open.

" Y/n you idiot you had me worried!" It was Dustin as he pulled you into a tight hug. He took you upstairs quietly so your parents wouldn't wake up. He let you dry up but then he wanted answers.

So you told him everything.

"That little rat!" He began " How do you think your gonna get her back?"

"Im not" you mumbled.

He looked your way in anger " Y/n you can't just let her get away she hurt you, she hurt us."

You looked back at him remembering Gabe is the reason Dustin doesn't want you to give up.

"Well what am i suppose to do?" You stood up looking out the window towards Daniel's.

Dustin got up " the Dance!" He said " go to that dance and make him remember you! Of course its in a couple weeks but slowly get to know him again, he might be able to regain the memory of you."

"Aw Dustin for once your idea is genius!" You smile.

"Your welcome? Anyway we better get to bed before Mom and Dad wake, then we'll be in trouble. Goodnight" he said leaving the room.

You lay on your bed "We have a big day ahead of us" you whisper to yourself before falling asleep.

After school you decided to give Daniel a visit, of course it has to be an introduction again. You knock on the door and wait.

"Y/n?"