[moving in]

[a/n: i just wanted to fast forward this to a month now because i don't want any of you guys to be bored. so let's get into the story. moving in is when 'red velvet' moves in with chaeyoung...]

{p.cy}

i wake up and hear my phone going off. my parents have officially left to go back to Australia. i'm fine staying in Korea by myself. i have my friends to keep me company. i open my phone and noticed that it was already 10:49 and i see a bunch of text messages from seulgi. 

today was saturday.  i don't have classes and seulgi is suppose to move in today. i read the text messages and one of them said that she was going be here at 11. i close my phone and get up. i look and i saw that i had 10 minutes or less before they arrived. 

i try and get ready. i try to fix up the house before they come. i look around and see everything is in place and i go upstairs and peek into their room. i smile and closed the door. 

i hear the doorbell ring and i rush downstairs. i look through the glass and see 5 people waiting outside. (at this point i knew that yeri wasn't part of red velvet when they first debuted but i really don't care..) i open the door and i was engulfed into a group hug. i smile and try to hug them all. 

i them in and they set their stuff on the living room. i let them sit down for a while until i show them their room. 

"you know i just woke up like 10 minutes ago. i forgot that you guys were coming today." i said and gave them each a glass of water.

"it's fine. thank you letting us stay here." yeri said and set her glass down on the table.

"so you wanna see your room." i asked and they nodded eagerly. I smile and got up.

they followed and i stood beside the door. 

"i know that you guys should have your own rooms but we don't really have the room. so i ordered bunk beds and they are all set up. i hope you guys like it. also you guys can decorate all you want." i say and look at them worriedly. i open the door and each of them piled through the door. 

i looked around and i look at them. yeri was the first one to move away from the door. she jumped on the single bed and plopped down. i smile and irene went on the top bunk and seulgi went on the bottom. that left wendy and joy with the other bunk.

"you know that we would've liked it either way, right?" irene says and smiles at me. i nodded and close the door. 

"guys you can get you stuff and get set up. also jennie, jisoo, and lisa are coming over at 1. let's go shopping and have a movie marathon. sound good?" i asked and looked around. they all nodded and they rushed downstairs to get their stuff.

[time skip]

jennie, jisoo, and lisa are already here and we've shopped until 7pm. we came home and we set up ourselves to watch movies for the rest of the night. 

i get ready and put on an over-sized white shirt with shorts. i sit beside seulgi and i let seulgi look through the movies. lisa and yeri were making popcorn while jennie and irene were get the snacks ready. 

it's been like 3 minutes and seulgi is still looking for a movie. i laid my head on seulgi's shoulder and i hear the doorbell ring.

"i'll get it." i said and get up.

i walk to the door and open it. at the door there was jimin, jungkook, jin, yoongi, jaehyun, taeyong, mark (NCT), johnny, and sungjae. 

"hey....." i said and waved at them.

"what are you guys doing here?" i asked and looked at the girls.

"i invited them." someone said and i saw seulgi raise her hand.

"what the fuck, seulgi." i said and looked at her. 

"it was just the 9 of us so i thought i could invite taeyong. i didn't know they would come." seulgi said stuffing her face with popcorn.

i let them in and we all sat in the living room. i sat beside seulgi and taeyong sat on the other side. i feel someone sit beside me and i look. 

jimin.

i sigh and seulgi picked a movie.

to be specific.

a horror movie.

i sink into the couch and wrap the blanket around myself. i look around and everyone was with each other. 

[time skip]

i passed out after the 3 movie. i wake up and the tv was off and the lights were off. i wasn't in the living room. i sit up and look around. i see that i was in my room. i look around again and spot jimin on my couch. i smile and walk downstairs. i see no one there and walk to the kitchen. 

i grab a glass of water and drink the whole thing. i put the glass in the sink and turn around. i flinch and hold my chest.

"what the fuck. have you been standing there?" i asked and looked at jimin. he nodded and sat on the granite island.

"yeah, i have." jimin said and looked around the empty house. 

"can we talk tomorrow?" jimin asked and looked down.

"yeah, sure." i said and walked upstairs. jimin followed and sat on the couch.

i laid down and jimin sat on the couch.

"also that couch is a fold out couch." i said and closed my eyes. i open my eyes and see him open the couch. i get up and grab an extra blanket and pillows. i give it to him and he thanks me. i nod and laid back in bed.

we both went to sleep and i thought about what suppose to happen tomorrow. 

why though?