[talk pt.1]

i wake up and smell someone cooking. i walk downstairs and see everyone already eating. 

"wow, so no one decided to call me for breakfast." i said and walked into the kitchen.

"sorry." jisoo said and toasted the bread. 

"it's fine. i needed some more sleep anyways." i said and saw jin cooking eggs. i grab a plate and grab my breakfast. i sit in between seulgi and jimin. i set my food down and grab myself a glass of orange juice. 

"have a good sleep?" seulgi asked and i nodded.  i looked beside me and jimin was on his phone. i sigh and finish my food quickly. 

i get up and bring my plate to the sink. i walked upstairs and get dressed in a black cropped sweater with black sweatpants. i grab my bag filled with extra clothes and i put on my shoes. i walk down and i grab the keys. i see everyone looking at me.

"where are you going chae?" lisa asked and i sighed.

"practice." i said and jin looked at me.

"bring jimin with you. he's going to practice, too." jungkook said and threw a tissue at him. i nodded and walked outside. i opened the car and sat in the front seat. i turn on the music and it plays my daily mix. 

it first played 'big bang's, bang bang bang'. i started singing to it and jimin got into the passager seat. i looked at him and his hair was messed up and i smiled. 

"can we stop by my dorm first? it's on the way. i promise it won't take too long." jimin said and i nodded.

the music continued to play and we both sang our hearts out. i hummed to some of the songs and sang too. the song ended and i waited for the next one to play. i stayed quiet until the song played. the song played and it was 'lie by jimin'. i continued to drive to jimin's dorm ignoring the fact that his song is playing. he started to sing and it was soothing. i smiled and hummed. 

we reached his dorm and he walked out and got into his dorm. i grab my phone and look through if there was anymore songs by him or bts. i saw that there were like 7 other songs.

what the heck?!?

i cloesd it and jimin got in. 

i drove to the practice room and parked.  i turned off the music and turned off the car. i put the keys in my bag and grab my phone. i walked in and see some of the trainees. i smile and wave. 

i unlock my practice room and jimin walks in. 

i put on my headphone and it starts to play my songs. i practice to the song for a while. i see jimin on the other side practicing on his own. i smile and keep dancing. 

"chae. please we need to talk about something." jimin says as i take out my headphones. 

i sigh and let him talk.