[march 27]

[a/n: this chapter probably sucks so sorry. i finally updated. i hope you guys like the two chapters that i uploaded. see if i uploaded again. i'm still debating. well. vote and comment.]

[lmb]

i walk into practice and see everyone. i hug jungkook and he pats my head and goes back talking to his group. my smile fades and i walk over to rose and jisoo. i wave at them and i smile again. hopefully they remember.

"hey, lisa. how are you feeling?" rose asked and i frowned.

"what's wrong lisa?" jisoo asked and i shake my head.

"nothing. i just remembered that i had to be somewhere right now." i said and walked away.

'did they really forget my birthday? even jungkook even though we've been friends for so long?  i thought and walked to the song booth.

[time skip]

i practice the song but my mind kept wondering back to my birthday. i went on with my day.

even though i'm an idol i am still trying to finish school and i'm trying to work too. i work part time at a small cafe and tonight i only work until 6:30 so i can spend it on my birthday. i usually work until 8 or 9. i walk to the cafe and take orders.

[jjk]

i walk into lisa's dorm which she shares with the girls. when i got there the boys were already finishing up the decorations and the girls were in the kitchen.

i passed by the cafe that lisa worked in and wanted to know if she went to work or else she went home and saw the surprise.

i walk around and saw balloons and gifts. i smiled and walked into the kitchen. my nose was  engulfed from the aroma of the food and i knew that the girls were trying to make most of lisa's food. i smiled and walk outside. i walk to my car and drove to the mall.

[time skip]

i walk back to the dorm and noticed that it was 6:15 and that lisa would be home in 20 minutes. the cafe isn't that far from her house and it would take her no less than 10 minutes. she always clocks out early and i know that because i would visit her and she would clock out early.

i walk back with her present and i see that the food was set on the table and the balloons and gifts were in the right place. i smiled at what we just accomplished and i look out the window.

no lisa.

yet.

about 15 minutes later, i notice a shadow and looked at my watch. she was 5 minutes early. i turn off the lights before she notices and hide behind the couch. everyone waits about 2 minutes and we hear the door open and close.

"why is it so dark? the girls are asleep this early especially when the boys come." lisa whispers and i see the lights turn on. we jump up and yell 'surprise'. lisa yells and calms down. i walk over to her.

"i thought you guys forgot." lisa whispers in my ear and i chuckle. i brush her hair and kiss her forehead.

"we didn't. we jut wanted to surprise you." i said and kissed her forehead.

"let's eat and then we can open presents." jin and jisoo said and walked over to the dining room. we walk over to the table and start eating.

[time skip]

we watch lisa when she opens her presents and I walk up to her and hand her a small box. lisa opens it and sees a necklace. it had 'jjk' and she looked up at me. she smiled and i pulled out a necklace that was around my neck. it had 'lmb' and she looked at them. i had lisa's and she had mine.

she came up to me and gave me a hug. i heard awww's and i smiled.

"thank you so much for everything." i said to lisa.

"thank you for doing everything for me even though you didn't have to. thank you for everything." lisa whispered and i hugged her tightly.

we start to thrown wrappers away and lisa walks to her room. i help her put her gifts in her room and i jump on her bed. 

"jungkook are you going to help or just lay there?" lisa asks and sigh.

i get up and help her sort out her gifts. 

about 10 minutes we're done and lisa gets ready for bed. i change and lay on the bed. i hug the pillows and lisa jumps on top of me. i turn around and see lisa. i grab her by the waist and kiss her. lisa stiffens and i pull away. lisa kisses back and i kiss her back. i pull away and lisa smiles. 

"i love you." i say and lisa laughs.

"i love you too maknae." lisa says and i laugh.

lisa falls asleep and i hug her.