[pcy x pjm]

*sorry for any grammer mistakes

pjm_95-park jimin

pcy_97-park chaeyoung

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[pcy pov]

pjm_95 let's go out

pcy_97 now?

pjm_95 yeah why not

pcy_97 seriously. it's midnight right now

and you wanna go out 

pjm_95 come on

we have seen each other since last month

pcy_97 because i've been getting ready for my comeback

pjm_95 please. i'll pick you up

pcy_97 fine just pick me up in 10 minutes

but you have to convince jisoo to let me out if i get caught

pjm_95 won't jisoo be on her phone the whole night because of jin

pcy_97 probably just pick me up in 10

pjm_95 fine i'll be right over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[pcy pov]

i get dressed in a grey sweater and a black leather skirt. i put on a black cap. i put on knee high socks and put on my shoes. i walk down the stairs and i see jisoo's door open.

"yah! chaeyoung! where are you going?" jisoo says and i stop in my tracks.

"i'm just going to get some food." i lied and looked behind me. i see jisoo in her pajamas already and i see her phone in her hands. 

"fine. just leave the door open. jin's spending the night. be careful." jisoo says and closes her door. i walk down the stairs and see jimin's car pull up. 

someone gets out and i walk outside. jin passes by me and i sit in the front seat. before i get into the car i look at jin opening the door.

"please lock it before you get in!" i scream and he nods. i sit down and jimin looks at me.

"what?" i ask and he shakes his head. he drives to a cafe that's open for 24 hours and we walk in. jimin walks behind me and i sit in one of the tables. i see jimin ordering and i open my phone. it was already past 1:30 and jimin's buying coffee. 

jimin comes back with 2 coffees and i take one. i take a sip and put it down.

"do you want anything else?" jimin asks and i shake my head 'no'.

"but can we go to a convenient store to make ramen?" i asked and he chuckles.

"anything for you." he says and gets up. i get up and link my arm with his. we walk to the car and jimin starts the car. he drives around town until he finds and convenient store that is open.